The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

2021 shave #119 (DE:53 SE:32 Str:33 Cart:0) - 1010 days of consecutive shaving
Feather SS w/ Feather Proguard (1)
The Sudsy Soapery White Sage & Lime
Graydog Education History
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Creed Viking

Hey guys! Did I miss anything?
6808C1AB-29BA-4CC9-AE89-B59817E0EBA1.jpeg

2021 shave #120 (DE:53 SE:32 Str:34 Cart:0) - 1011 days of consecutive shaving
Feather SS w/ Feather Proguard (2)
Murphy & McNeil Gael Laoch
Wolf Whiskers
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Murphy & McNeil Gael Laoch AS
Creed Viking
8B4AA681-09BE-4D62-897A-4ACD3A347F0B.jpeg

2021 shave #126 (DE:54 SE:33 Str:38 Cart:0) - 1017 days of consecutive shaving
Occam OREN w/ Feather Proguard (6)
Oleo Soapworks Humanitas
RazoRock synth
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea Deep
Penhaligon's Sartorial

Welp, one final left, and this semester is over. Well, I have to go to a class next week, but I pretty much just have to listen to others present for 3 hours. Yesterday was nice. I volunteered for my partner and me to present early and spent the rest of class on the deck with my camera off having a pipe and a few drams. And the scotch intake has been around long enough that I bit the bullet and am getting rid of over 3 cases of wine through selling and auctioning to a local store. Was sad to see some of these go, but I know that it would be worse to open something down the road that I used to love and have to not perform. Plus side is the auction money will be rolled into store credit so there won't be a % taken out. What I'm sayin' is, more scotch money!

Getting a good taste of Alzheimer's. Today is the 2nd day this week I forgot to bring my laptop to work. This time I even wondered if my wife would remind me to take it when I said goodbye. She didn't, but I was thinking about it. Sat down, put my socks and shoes on and that was long enough to forget again. :rolleyes:
F2B7EAC0-0591-450E-9611-1CEB3F9FFFE2.jpeg

Back