The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

If you really want to go full "waste not want not" get ya some scrapple. Whats left over after all the chops, ribs, bacon, roasts and sausage is made. Is the fixins for scrapple. Damn good stuff.
Up here in Philly, Habersett scrapple is a great choice. Even better is if you can lay hands on some at an Amish market. Everything but the oink.

2021 shave #26 (DE:12 SE:8 Str:6 Cart:0) - 917 days of consecutive shaving
Rockwell 6S w/ Voskhod (3)
Maggard synth
Chiseled Face Cinnawood Boroka
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Chiseled Face Cinnawood Boroka AS

Yes, my shaves have not held much of a thrill level recently. I'm okay with that. Settled into 3-4 razors. Switching up blades a little. Sa'll good.

Classes start today. I'm the master of getting worked up about school and then stuff not being a big deal. Have a good portion of this week's work already turned in. Though it was pretty easy first-week stuff.

Have you heard anything back about heading the Vaccination team yet?
Ya, they decided not to use the stadium because of logistics. I think it’s because the parking isn’t right next to it which I wondered about in the first place. So they are looking for somewhere else.

I understand about the shaves not being as exciting. As long as it has a great result. Glad the classes are going well.

Ya, they decided not to use the stadium because of logistics. I think it’s because the parking isn’t right next to it which I wondered about in the first place. So they are looking for somewhere else.
Well I wish them luck on finding somewhere else and I wish you luck if you want it...

2021 shave #27 (DE:13 SE:8 Str:6 Cart:0) - 918 days of consecutive shaving
Rockwell 6S w/ Voskhod (1)
Stirling synth
Stirling Hipster
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Stirling Hipster AS

These 5-day work weeks are for the birds.

Back