The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

It forecast shows 4 days in a row of right around 95! We normally don't get that got til end of June.

Pipe on the porch before we hit the high temp won out on today’s next activity

2020 shave #160 (DE:62 SE:40 Str:57 Cart:0) - 671 days of consecutive shaving
Blacklands Vector “Merlin” w/ Schick Proline (5)
TSC Legacy
Wholly Kaw Agrumi in Estate
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Wholly Kaw Agrumi in Estate AS

It's a shave. What can I say. I can say it sucks wearing pants again. I forgot my belt. I have work slippers. Maybe I need work shorts too. Just for in the office.

Last edited:
2020 shave #160 (DE:62 SE:40 Str:57 Cart:0) - 671 days of consecutive shaving
Blacklands Vector “Merlin” w/ Schick Proline (5)
TSC Legacy
Wholly Kaw Agrumi in Estate
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Wholly Kaw Agrumi in Estate AS

It's a shave. What can I say. I can say it sucks wearing pants again. I forgot my belt. I have work slippers. Maybe I need work shorts too. Just for in the office.
Shave # 161😜

2020 shave #162 (DE:62 SE:40 Str:58 Cart:0) - 672 days of consecutive shaving
Feather SS w/ Feather Pro (4)
Paladin Honey Noir Oscar 28mm
West Coast Shaving #14 Sequoia
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Atelier Cologne Vetiver Fatal

Day started off with a good shave. People have been annoying me since. I feel like @bentheduck

Last edited:
Did the guy not plumb for your coffee maker?
Eh, it more of he's a busy guy and so for someone that gets paid by the hour, he sure tries to get out of a lot of work. End result is I'm spending a few evenings over at the other house priming and painting an outside door we had him hang.

Eh, it more of he's a busy guy and so for someone that gets paid by the hour, he sure tries to get out of a lot of work. End result is I'm spending a few evenings over at the other house priming and painting an outside door we had him hang.
What a jackass. It's not difficult work to prime and paint a door. Try to keep your patience, Dave!

Ask him to hold a nail for you while you swing the hammer. That should lift your spirits. As a bonus, you're a nurse and can then charge to splint his thumb!

Back