The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

2020 shave #146 (DE:60 SE:37 Str:49 Cart:0) - 650 days of consecutive shaving
Rockwell 6S w/ Israeli Personna (3)
Maggard synth
Shave Den Almond
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Tom Ford Costa Azzurra

I was a little behind the schedule I set for myself because I've been looking for a therapist for @Dave in KY, so went with a quickie shave. I gotta get back to the SS! Good shave though. Afternoon roughness on the jaw line has been bothering me, so I did some aggressive skin stretching and got 'er super close today.

Costa Azzura was a bit of a puzzle at first. It's light and I was getting a little floral and a little sweet. But now I'm getting some cut wood scents or for some reason a thin barked tree. It's been interesting because even the light scents while you don't get a hit when you smell you wrist, I still get whiffs all through the day. This one would be a buy for me for sure for something not in your face but a mix between summer and fall scents.

How did the therapist search go?
Well, I'm very concerned. I found one willing to do a consultation over the phone. Dave wasn't all that excited to talk to them in the first place, but half way through he started ranting and screaming things like "AT LEAST I'M NOT USING A CARTRIDGE!" and "IF CHAD CAN DO IT I CAN DO IT!". Then he mumbled something about going to take a shower with his shave soap and hung up. Not really sure what else we can do.

How did the therapist search go?
Well, I'm very concerned. I found one willing to do a consultation over the phone. Dave wasn't all that excited to talk to them in the first place, but half way through he started ranting and screaming things like "AT LEAST I'M NOT USING A CARTRIDGE!" and "IF CHAD CAN DO IT I CAN DO IT!". Then he mumbled something about going to take a shower with his shave soap and hung up. Not really sure what else we can do.
tenor (5).gif
200w.gif
giphy (12).gif
Could this be some sort of extreme symptom of the Chinese virus?
200 (5).gif

2020 shave #147 (DE:60 SE:37 Str:50 Cart:0) - 651 days of consecutive shaving
Feather SS w/ Feather Proguard (2)
Sorrentino ??
Zingari Man The Healers
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Zingari Man The Healers AS balm

I was a touch behind again today, but was determined to use the SS again. Luckily I can get a good shave pretty quickly with it now. We have some company VIPs visiting today and the city's police and fire did the hero's welcome for the hospital staff today so I had to be on site a little earlier. It was nice to see that for the staff and I was happy to see how many police showed up to applaud them. And the police dogs are cute.

Back