The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

is that just the "One Blade"???
No man, this is a good AC blade razor.

No man, this is a good AC blade razor.
As good as the Vector? which would be a tall order

As good as the Vector? which would be a tall order
I think it’s equal. Others do not. I like it because it’s so funky looking and gives a great shave. The blade floats in the head only held by two tabs. Monkey boy is doing a pass around with one in it.

I was pretty impressed with the Enoch, I liked the OREN, but the way the blade is secured was a bit sketchy for my tastes. It shaved good though.

2020 shave #134 (DE:55 SE:33 Str:47 B:8) - 640 days of consecutive shaving
Feather SS w/ Feather Proguard (3)
Zenith Copper Boar
Sapone Di Paolo Agrume (Lime&Basil)
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Guerlain Limon Verde

Video posted. This is a new to me brush and a new scent sample. I’m digging the brush, the Limon Verde has a slight floral note to it that just knocks it out of my wheel house but I could see using it a few times a year if I had it.

@Majorrich there’s a call in this post.

2020 shave #135 (DE:55 SE:33 Str:48 Cart:0) - 641 days of consecutive shaving
Feather SS w/ Feather Proguard (6)
Graydog Quilt
Singari Man The Healers
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Singari Man The Healers AS balm

Video posted. Well I started the day okay. Ran out the the store briefly and then to a donut place since the store didn’t have the prepackaged dozen donuts that I’ve seen there before. Figured the kids can’t go anywhere and they haven’t had donuts since this whole thing started.

Then things went downhill. This shave was not the best. I got myself on the Adam’s Apple I guess and I took a few attempts to stop the seepage and my neck is a bit sore now. The soap was good though, nice scent.

Then I decided to get out my cross stitch stuff that I’ve had stored for 30 years G56 and order a new pattern and get back into it. Well after searching and researching I guess I got rid of it all with this last move. Frustrated with myself. So now I start rebuilding what I had and wait for an order to show up. Spent some time watching the few planes come and go and now another mindless movie.

Back