The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

Hang in there NurseBoss! Slay that work dragon, then go home and stress relieve on some COD! Doctor’s orders.
0B51EA23-4437-4C75-BBB0-A2AD3C566F1A.gif

Noir MD

2020 shave #38 (DE:11 SE:7 Str:20 Cart:0) - 554 days of consecutive shaving
Occam O.R.E.N. w/ Feather Proguard (3)
Stirling synth
Chiseled Face Cinnawood Boroka
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Chiseled Face Cinnawood Boroka AS

Last shave with the OREN. Video posted. I think I'm going to stick with the shave quality being equal to the Vector. I'm not going to try the DE that's in the pass, so I might just use the Vector tomorrow for a direct comparison. I can forget how great something is, so maybe I'm wrong.

The personal drama I won't get into all the details, but is resulting in us having to move fairly quickly to keep the girls in the same school district as they've been going to. I think we'll end up having to rent our our house which brings a whole set of risk and stress with that. In addition to having to move a fairly packed household worth of stuff without all the prep I've been used to in the past. More changes and turmoil to come in the wake of all this, and I'm going to lose the cool background for my shave videos, but forward we keep moving.

2020 shave #38 (DE:11 SE:7 Str:20 Cart:0) - 554 days of consecutive shaving
Occam O.R.E.N. w/ Feather Proguard (3)
Stirling synth
Chiseled Face Cinnawood Boroka
Alum
Thayers Lemon
Nivea 2:1
Chiseled Face Cinnawood Boroka AS

Last shave with the OREN. Video posted. I think I'm going to stick with the shave quality being equal to the Vector. I'm not going to try the DE that's in the pass, so I might just use the Vector tomorrow for a direct comparison. I can forget how great something is, so maybe I'm wrong.

The personal drama I won't get into all the details, but is resulting in us having to move fairly quickly to keep the girls in the same school district as they've been going to. I think we'll end up having to rent our our house which brings a whole set of risk and stress with that. In addition to having to move a fairly packed household worth of stuff without all the prep I've been used to in the past. More changes and turmoil to come in the wake of all this, and I'm going to lose the cool background for my shave videos, but forward we keep moving.
That sounds like some pretty intense drama. How you can get through it as quickly and smoothly as possible. We're here if/when you need us.

Oh man Dave, that doesn’t sound too good! :(

I hope this is a tribulation that will pass swiftly.

Back