The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

I have tried a sample of ToF ( if it's the next GTB is has to have a cool acronym too!) and it was really nice. kinda like the smoke you get while setting up a smoker before you get the meat put in. I will probably grab some soon as well. the sample was one of the first into my CP tub along with a sample CBL Ghost Pineapple which transformed in to a nice grilled pineapple scent till i added more stuff!

Glad you had a better shave today Dave! We keep the deco minimal here...some simple lights, a tree, a nativity or two, and that’s about it. We’re often seeing grandparents major holidays anyway.

Good to see you pop in @MrsNurseDave!

thank... figured i need to show my head in here or there... make sure @NurseDave is aware there are always eyes and ears "watching" 🙈

nope...ain't happening... that last soap that ended up in the shower was the straw that broke the camel's back so to speak... (n) i am the queen of toleratings scents but that one was no bueno!
Sorry @NurseDave! It looks like you'll have to do a better job of hiding your purchases in the future.

i think Venessa & I need to unite?!?!?
:eek::eek::eek: That sounds like a nightmare!

Sorry @NurseDave! It looks like you'll have to do a better job of hiding your purchases in the future.

oh i am sorry to say that i actually found that soap for him and bought it @ his request!!!! :rolleyes: didn't realize what a mistake that was!!! it was just wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too strong!!! the whole shower was AND IS consumed of leftover burnt smoke scent... i can handle smoke but this is of the kind that is just ... 🤢🤮

:eek::eek::eek: That sounds like a nightmare!

no no @bentheduck quite the contrary.. i think its a perfect match 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

Back