The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

Well, I realized a couple of errors had snuck into my counting of shaves for the year. So it was actually DE shave only #16 for the year. Current stats are: 2018 shave #112 (DE:16 SE:37 Str:57 Cart:2) And I'm on track for my goal of 365 shaves this year.

Great shave. Have fun on the cruise. And if the family starts bothering you too much. Just think of your happy place, the moment you part ways with them and it is just you and your immediate family.

2018 shave #114 (DE:17 SE:37 Str:57 Cart:2)

Merkur 38c w/ Israeli Personna
GTB
Stirling 26mm Synthetic pro shaving
Witch Hazel & Alum
Nivea post shave balm
GTB AS
GTB EtP

Ready to board. Quickie shave this morning to bless everyone with GTB

Nice shave. The 38c is a great razor. I own two of them. One was a Christmas present from my in-laws. I would have felt bad exchanging it.

I hope you have a safe, happy, and relaxing trip.

Dagwoodz said:
Great set up...have a wonderful trip!!
MilkCrate said:
Catching up on my reading. Have a nice trip!
dkeester said:
Nice shave. The 38c is a great razor. I own two of them. One was a Christmas present from my in-laws. I would have felt bad exchanging it.

I hope you have a safe, happy, and relaxing trip.
DocHoliday0831 said:
Have a wonderful trip and GTB is ‘nough said.

Thank you gentlemen. TJ, I only brought two scents to wear and GTB was one of them ? Spreadin’ the word!

2018 shave #115 (DE:17 SE:37 Str:58 Cart:2)

Feather SS w/ Feather Proguard (1)
L&L
Plisson L'Occitane synthetic in Shave Revolution 24mm handle
Witch Hazel & Alum
Nivea post shave balm

Another quickie entry. Meh hotel shave. I went with the SS without any clean up because I didn’t want to load up the DE and then pack it again. Again dealing with travel lather not being awesome, so settled for a DFS to avoid the red neck.

Here’s our ride for the week.

Awesome stuff Dave. Bringing GTB I am curious how many people you can get to ask "what scent is that!" Hopefully your wife understands the powers of GTB

Catching up Dave!

Great PIF from Walt and nice picture!

Three great shaves!

Have fun on your cruise!

Back