The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

You have a great healthy attitude towards the political end of the promotion. Dont be kept down by 'the man'.

Caught up on all the shaves, painting, and jabbing. One question... I found some SW airline tickets around $75 for San Fran to SLC. So what day works for you to come paint my house? I'll pay in beer and wine

I ‘m free next weekend if you’re giving away beer. Just saying.

Caught up on all the shaves, painting, and jabbing. One question... I found some SW airline tickets around $75 for San Fran to SLC. So what day works for you to come paint my house? I'll pay in beer and wine
Awww man, that would be perfect, except the paint would come out of the can like a paintcicle

Shave to come later. This is the first weekend in some time I don’t have something to be “up and at em” for in a while! I’m just going to play Red Dead until people wake up and start bothering me, then on to breakfast.

Shave to come later. This is the first weekend in some time I don’t have something to be “up and at em” for in a while! I’m just going to play Red Dead until people wake up and start bothering me, then on to breakfast.

Sounds like a solid plan my friend!

Excellent plan!

Dude, I have tuberculosis now! I didn’t feed myself all that often and wonder if that’s why I got it.

Lol, I didn’t know you could get sick like that! I try to eat and bring back a big game to camp every time I’m headed in from a mission.

Dude...please call TB by its proper name...you have the consumption.
1f60b.png

2019 shave #55 (DE:26 SE:12 Str:17 Cart:0) - 204 days of consecutive shaving
Feather SS w/ Feather Proguard (3)
TSC Legacy
Siliski Frankensense and Myrrh
Alum
Witch Hazel
Nivea 2:1
Atelier Cologne Philtre Ceylan pure perfume

2019 shave #56 (DE:26 SE:13 Str:17 Cart:0) - 205 days of consecutive shaving
Asylum "The Doctor" RX w/ Feather Proguard (1)
SV 2.0 brush
SV 70th
Alum
Witch Hazel
Nivea 2:1
SV 70th AS

Been a bit more relaxed weekend. Got some little loose ends taken care of, but not as much as I should have. But that’s ok. Sitting down to watch the Oscars pre-show stuff and catch up with the cadre. Have the wine open and will be doing a bread and cheese dinner with the awards.

Back