The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nurse Dave's Journal

2018 shave #346 (DE:134 SE:96 Str:113 Cart:3)
Timeless w/ Wilkinson Sword (1)

Custom synth
CBL Earl Grey
Alum
Witch Hazel
Nivea post shave balm

This was yesterday's shave. Video posted. I've started mixing up the post shave with going back to the balm instead of the 2:1 splash why my face feels a little drier from the cold(er) air.

2018 shave #347 (DE:135 SE:96 Str:113 Cart:3)
Timeless w/ Wilkinson Sword (2)

Sorrentino Oregon State
CBL Ghost Pineapple
Alum
Witch Hazel
Nivea 2:1

Back on a normal schedule! Stuff is still going on here, but I guess they think they have a handle on it and we get to work normal hours. Same basic set-up as I shaved like half a day ago, but tomorrow I'll be able to get in a RX shave. Without it being on purpose, I've been on a CBL run as of late. This is one I hadn't tried yet. It is just a touch different than the Pineapple Cilantro. I would say this is the fresh pineapple and the Pineapple Cilantro is the Dole pineapple candy. Like the other ghost soap, I got a little tingling but nothing past that. So I think I'm fine with them. Just have to decide which to order. I think I'll be on board with the straight up pineapple.

Now I'm fighting a bit of a cold. Minor in the scheme of things though.

Glad you’re back to your regular schedule and hopefully a bit more sleep!

Spongebob approves of this shave.

Glad your back to a regular schedule Dave! But your likely to be screwed up for a couple days anyway.

Glad your back to a regular schedule Dave! But your likely to be screwed up for a couple days anyway.
This is true, and fighting off whatever has been passed around. Heavy head and tired today. But figure I can't complain since I'm not having to work extra long hours or night shift like our department at other hospitals have been doing.

Back