The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

May Shave Themes - Flowers, Forest, and Fruit, AND/OR Lisa's Natural Herbal Creations

Owned one...................It's still no Vector..................................runs for cover
Hahahah i am going to try the pass around 1st of course but I am intigued with the flexing of the blade. So we will see. You know me taking in all i formation haha

Dance of Agrumes:

A blend of essential oils, resins and aroma chemicals creating a symphony of citrus with top notes of Bergamot, Orange, Tangerine, Lemon, Lime, Pink Berry, Neroli with middle notes of Black Pepper, Cedarwood, Galbanum, Rosemary, Coriander, Aldehydes anchored on base notes with Vetiver, Musk, Patchouli, Amber and Oud.

775A8B30-4FEE-4D68-A7C5-C27501EB694B.jpeg

8 May, 2020

Good morning all! Today's shave brought to you by Stirling Soap Co. & Williams. Orange (of course) from the soap and notes of bergamot, lavender, lemon, sage, vetiver, cedar & moss (among others) from the splash. Finished with a spritz of Stirling's "Island Man" EdT.

Hope everyone has a great day!

PAA "The Cube 2.0" / Stirling Soap Co. "Orange Chill" Shave Soap / PAA "The Peregrino" Brush / 1970 Gillette Super
Gillette Silver Blue / Alum / Williams "Aqua Velva" Splash / Stirling Soap Co. "Island Man" EdT

IMG-3336.jpg

Razor: Merkur Progress
Blade: Feather Hi-Stainless (7th Shave)
Soap/Cream: Stirling - Hipster
Brush: TSC First Anniversary Brush in Timber Wolf Synthetic by Eric Sorrentino @Smattayu
The Ultimate Aftershave: Stirling - Hipster

1588973012712.png

Making this a quick one. I had another shave planned but decided to call an audible. @Dave in KY was hosting a PIF and @Lbkindy contributed to the cause. Long story short...I won Larry's portion of the PIF and I won the Hipster set from Stirling. If someone said they were developing a scent profile with the notes of amber, coffee, musk, leather, wood, citrus, floral, and vetiver...I probably would have said no way Jose. But this scent is perfect! Even the wife approves. I mean she REALLY approves. She did as why they had to call it Hipster though. This soap and aftershave is a keeper!

Saturday May 9, 2020
2020 Shave # 137 ( 551 Consecutive Shave Days )
Razor: Vector
Blade: Schick Proline (3)
Brush: Paladin 26mm Beehive LE Honey Noir
Soap: WCS Grapefroot (3)
Aftershave 1: Humphrey's Alcoholado Maravilla 70
Aftershave 2: Aqua Velva
Fragrance: Guerlain Vetiver
IMG_20200508_210141585.jpg

9 May, 2020

Today's shave brought to you by Barrister and Mann. Limited edition release "Saguesera" boasts cedar, violet, coconut, lime & allspice along with rum. Great soap and scent. Wish they had made a matching frag for it.

PAA "The Cube 2.0" / B&M "Saguesera" Shave Soap / PAA "The Green Ray" Brush / 1970 Gillette Super
Gillette Silver Blue / Alum / B&M "Saguesera" After Shave Splash

IMG-3345.jpg

Another shave replete with orange goodness!

Prep: Hot shower, Ach Brito Glyce Soap, Proraso Red Pre-shave cream
Razor: Paradigm Diamondback
Blade: Astra SP (1)
Soap: Stirling Satsuma
Brush: Simpson Chubby 2 Super
Post-shave: Osma Tradition Alum Block, cold water rinse
After-Shave: Stirling Satsuma

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Sunday May 10, 2020
2020 Shave # 138 ( 552 Consecutive Shave Days )
Razor: Game Changer .84 SB
Blade: Dorko Stainless (1)
Brush: SV 2.0 Bamboo
Soap: WCS Grapefroot (4)
Aftershave 1: Humphrey's Alcoholado Maravilla 70
Aftershave 2: Sweet Comb Chicago
Fragrance: CK One
IMG_20200509_205142601.jpgIMG_20200510_061729575.jpg

Back