The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

MarkB's Basses, Shaves & Other Obsessions

That was a good game.. Congrats! However, PI should have been called on that play in the end zone!! ;)
The refs couldn’t see the play through the white out!

I think that the powers that be are going to rule that Penn State > SEC (I have to get my jabs in early in the season because I know how this ends 🤪. I would say Big 10 but I don’t want to give Ohio State any credit lol

22 Sept. 2021

COVID Quarantine Day 4.

Still doing okay. Seem a little better than I have been feeling. The "Little dudes" as @NurseDave put it are starting to work.

Thought I could detect just the slightest flavor when I had my coffee this morning. Hopefully my sense of taste is starting to return. My sniffer is still broke unfortunately.

Great shave today though. This is probably going to be my go-to shave until things return to normal. Great performance. The scent (as I remember it) is light and was more on the medicinal side. Finished with a splash of Stirling's Eucalyptus Mint witch hazel (hoping to smell something... Nope :( )

Hopefully tomorrow continues to show improvement.

Have a great day.

Anigua Barbearia de Bairro Ribeira Shave Cream / RazoRock "Monster" Synth / RazoRock Game Changer .68-P
Gillette Platinum / Alum / Stirling Soap Co. "Eucalyptus Mint" Aloe & Witch Hazel

IMG-7233 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Back