The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

March 2022 Sumo Tournament: Osaka

It was indeed a fierce match! I wonder why Tochii pulled back from the savage forearm blasts of day 1

WAKATAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAGE!!!!!

Mitakeumi looked non-ozeki today.

Takakeisho should keep his ozeki

Shodai looked pretty good again today. Will be interesting to see how he finishes.

WAKATAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAGE!!!! He is the most exciting wrestler in my opinion and his name is the most fun to say. What a match!

Making it easy for Shodai.

Good win for Mitakeumi and Abi is pretty one dimensional.

Congrats to Takakeisho for securing Ozeki

Tochinoshin is a savage! Epic win! I was conflicted on one hand seeing Wakatakakage v Takayasu. I wanted to see Takayasu to take the yusho, but Wakatakakage is on my team.

Tochinoshin is a savage! Epic win! I was conflicted on one hand seeing Wakatakakage v Takayasu. I wanted to see Takayasu to take the yusho, but Wakatakakage is on my team.
I'm with you! It's so hard when two wrestlers, who you are equally invested in have to fight! I was rooting for Takayasu and wanted to see him go all the way 15-0, but Wakatakakage is young and hungry! I was glad to see him win!

I think the changes he’s made to tak the stress off the wheels and play to his upper body power will give him more time before the inevitable
when we got off from last nights game call, the tournament was streaming. I watched for a while then paused it when the upper division came on. I watched the next hour or so and extracted the parade of champions.

it won’t attach. I’ll send it to the tube and link it.

Last edited:
WAKATAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAGE!!!!

Takayasu great match, and in typical Mitakeumi fashion when he loses it's like he just gave up.

My two favorites fighting each other. WAKATAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAGE!!!! and Mitakeumi. Wasn't that great of a match but these last few days are going to be great to watch! This has been a great tournament thus far.

Takayasu continues to look great! It's exciting to watch.

This was the opportunity for Shodai, he has two really hard matches to end the tournament... he might lose Ozeki.

My two favorites fighting each other. WAKATAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAGE!!!! and Mitakeumi. Wasn't that great of a match but these last few days are going to be great to watch! This has been a great tournament thus far.

Takayasu continues to look great! It's exciting to watch.

This was the opportunity for Shodai, he has two really hard matches to end the tournament... he might lose Ozeki.
I agree, some excellent matches today! Especially out of Takayasu!!!! That was a hard fought win for him!

Shodai really needs to pull it together!

Tochinoshin can win two more! I know he can!

Wakatakakage can still pull this off if Takayasu makes a mistake! It would be cool to see a forced play off!

Back