The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

March 2022 Sumo Tournament: Osaka

Wow!!! No spoilers. But I am upset about a certain fan favorites performance today. Looks like he didn't even try

Holy moley! what a finish! Did not see that coming.
Yep, exciting finish to the tournament!

I was painfully low in Jasons channel tournament, with Terunofuji Going out early and Meisei having a ridiculously bad (14-1) tournament, I did not have much chance.

Awesome end to the tournament!!! It was so much fun to watch! We should discuss tomorrow when everyone has seen it

Whatever rut Shodai was in. He ended that tourney exceptionally! I am really excited for May to see him hopefully be all in!

That was amazing!!!
WAKATAKAKAKAKAKAKAGE!!!!!!!!!!
It was great fun to watch the playoff, but was heart wrenching to see Wakatakakage nearly loose it and to have Takayasu loose the way he did(there’s always a next time!

It was great fun to watch the playoff, but was heart wrenching to see Wakatakakage nearly loose it and to have Takayasu loose the way he did(there’s always a next time!
Absolutely... honestly if there was ever a time everyone gets a trophy thinking this would be it. BOTH fought exceptionally well. But Must give Wakatakakage the due credit he beat Takayasu TWICE!

Absolutely... honestly if there was ever a time everyone gets a trophy thinking this would be it. BOTH fought exceptionally well. But Must give Wakatakakage the due credit he beat Takayasu TWICE!
Exactly! It was an excellent fight through and through!

Enough TIME HAS PASSED! Heck of a tournament! Good for WAKATAKAKAGE! Man Takaysu was close, how he didn't drop Waka's knee, no one knows!!!

Glad to see Enho doing well in Juryo!

Back