The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

March 2022 Sumo Tournament: Osaka

yep. Shodai isn't looking like he will be staying at Ozeki either.
Yep and week 2 will be even harder for him as he still needs to fight the other 2 Ozeki and the Yokozuna (if Teru is still in the tournament). Either way I think we will see Shodai pull out of the tournament in the next day or 2.

Yep and week 2 will be even harder for him as he still needs to fight the other 2 Ozeki and the Yokozuna (if Teru is still in the tournament). Either way I think we will see Shodai pull out of the tournament in the next day or 2.
Teru dropped

I’m liking the changes Tochii has inserted into his strategy. Making better use of his upper body strength and saving on the bad wheel.

Fantastic match for Takayasu today. sounds like he's going to start really being pushed tomorrow.

If you don't say Wakatakakage like the announcer does when he does something cool do you even Wakatakakage?

And what a match today!

WAKATAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAAGE!

Wow the Endo match was exciting.

Shodai looking better, and Hoshoryu will have an exciting match tomorrow

Mitakeumi is sure having a great outing as new Ozeki, and quickly becoming one of favorite fighters to watch.

Posture Woman Sighting! Sunday on Jasons channel Bright yellow. Ura is just not having a good tournament this time. Can’t buy a win! My boy Diasho was a poor choice this time.

Day 9 Takakeisho v Endo. Did that look like it was personal for Takakeisho? He looked like he was trying to prove a point. WOW! Those were some fierce face slaps.

Back