The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Life On the Wee Woo Box

No...I think it is exactly as it is...I think cat pooped where it wasn't supposed to.
Oh, the cat. Well, that's different...never mind!
This being a paramedic stuff is cool, but it's a weird feeling that has extended into my personal life, not in a bad way I think.
Health care has a way of creeping into our selves when we least expect it. It becomes more than what we do; it becomes who we are. It's a good thing, IMO.

Get rest when you can. You can only burn a candle from both ends for so long.
Did you say fire??? Thanks, Tim.

Dude...you are never neglecting the Cadre. There are things in life that are more important that posting with a bunch of old guys on a web forum about shaving. This is extracurricular. You come here when you can and when you want to. We just appreciate the time and content that you do contribute. Get some rest and come back when you can.
You're not that old, cool it. :ROFLMAO: But thanks, Don.

Oh, the cat. Well, that's different...never mind!

Health care has a way of creeping into our selves when we least expect it. It becomes more than what we do; it becomes who we are. It's a good thing, IMO.
I'll have everybody know that I've been potty trained for at least one year!

I agree too, but it's exhausting sometimes. Totally worth it to be as passionate as I am.

• Pre-shave: Warm shower and coconut and coffee scrub
  • Razor: Blackland Vector
  • Blade: Feather Pro (1)
  • Brush: Green and blue DS Cosmetic boar
  • Soap: CBL Tonsorial Balsamic Oud
  • Aftershave: Thayer's Original, Sebum Purple
  • Frag: Mercedes Benz Man Grey
  • Music: Direct Hit! - Crown of Nothing
I almost forgot to do today's shave. I started the death march this morning by waking up earlier than usual so I could pick up my partner on my way to work. I was incredibly grumpy, as usual, but it's been a good day so far.

The shave was uneventful. The solesoaping continued today, but will take a pause while I'm at work because I would've probably forgotten it here. Back to the shave. It went smoother than when I last used the Proline.

I got nothing for you here. Try again tomorrow?

Good punk rock get the day going.

My old partner is cooking dinner right now. The drama is starting to unfold a little more, but we still can't know too many details, and I doubt we'll ever get anything more than what we already know. I don't really care anymore, it's above my pay grade and none of my business...kinda. I guess I could be doing other stuff right now. I hope today went well for you. Thanks for reading, Cadre.

Dude, stressed and ready for action are two different things. You’re going to burn yourself out.
C83991B6-25AB-4752-8E40-7FD083BBE103.gif

Dude, stressed and ready for action are two different things. You’re going to burn yourself out.
View attachment 15587
Yeah...I'm with Dave on this one. Find some ways to relieve the stress. Just because you worked more at the last job doesn't mean you won't be stressed more at this one. Stress comes in a lot of different ways...and you sir are too young to be losing your mind. Drink some green tea, get a little exercise, and spend about five to 10 minutes each day doing breathing exercises or meditation. ☺

Back