The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

If you have to do something...

Cruising along…brain entering vacation mode!
giphy.gif

Shave #251 (800 Open Blade Shaves) of 2023:

Gear: Razorock Game Changer .68 SB, Astra SP blade, Yaqi Moka synth brush, CBL Fresh Vetiver soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Proraso Red AS, and Acqua Di Gio Absolu Instinct to finish!

giphy.gif

Excellent shave this morning! The a clown Puke tub is packed away for the trip, so I took the opportunity to dig out one of my longer-held soaps - a tub of CBL Fresh Vetiver! This is Chris’ OG wagyu formula, from just shortly after he officially started business many moons ago. Such an excellent and very distinctive base. Well this 4oz tub is packed full of it!

Yesterday felt like a never ending heck of things popping up at work. Thank goodness I keep my schedule loosey goosey…things would have gone undone otherwise.

Mostly packed for the trip I think. Just have to nestle in the last of the dopp items tonight and tomorrow morning.

Happy Friday all!

Don't forget to pack an umbrella. Have a jolly good time and say "what's up?" to King Charlie for me.

Shave #252 (800 Open Blade Shaves) of 2023:

Gear: Razorock Game Changer .68 SB, Astra SP blade, Yaqi Rainbow w/ pony synth brush, CBL Fresh Vetiver soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Fine AB AS, and YSL Rive Gauche to finish!

giphy-downsized.gif

Today I shall attempt to travel in time, to the past. If my calculations are correct, I will travel back to the approximate time I left home, but instead have teleported myself to London.

Excellent shave to send me on my way!

Hope you all have a great Saturday!

Back