The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

If you have to do something...

Shave #124 (724 Open Blade Shaves) of 2023:

Gear: Tedalus Essence, Feather ProGuard blade, Moka synth brush, CBL Hombres soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Fine Platinum AS, and Tom Ford Ombré Leather to finish!

Busy day yesterday between visits, taking the missus to the airport, pick up kids, taking them to the volleyball game (another win but in 4 sets, close games), and then back home to get dinner done. I always reflect on it during these times but…kudos to single parents for sure!

Good shave this morning! Same ol same ol. Chose to go for darker scents this time, as it’s been pretty chilly the last couple days and we had a nice rain come in last night. Fine Platinum AS + TF Ombré Leather!

Should be an easier day today. Just a few visits, IDT this morning after dropping the kids off at school, maybe some time to button up the sermon. I’ll take a break mid day of course to tune into the graduation live stream!

You all have a great Thursday!

Raw seafood is dangerous. Have you never heard of hepatitis (asks the man going for open heart surgery in 2 weeks!)?
Was stationed in Japan,Korea, Okinawa, and eating sushi since I was like 15 never had an issue. The key is you find out who the sushi chef is what their sanitation procedures are and if the place smells like fish when you walk in turn around and run away good safe fish should not smell . Plus sushi restaurants if it’s done, right get sushi, grade fish, freeze the fish to almost absolute zero to kill everything. It is good stuff as far as I remember. Polynesians did not have a hibachis, or tempura batter, or Panko fried fish🤪🤪🤪😂😂

Back