The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

If you have to do something...

Try these instead:
8c457e0d-8680-4006-bd69-87892c2d1f07.82c8ea4f1190a53aa07ac3887f8f910f.jpeg

clamato-original-on.png

Shave #41 (671 Open Blade Shaves) of 2023:

Gear: Tedalus Essence, Feather Pro blade, Trotter Handcrafts Taurus A brush, Clown Puke tub soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Razorock The Stallion AS, and Acqua Di Gio Absolu Instinct to finish!

One more work day to get through! Almost there!

Great shave this morning! I think I’ll be swapping out for a fresh blade though tomorrow. Brought in some spicy, sweet, woody elements today, finishing up with The Stallion AS + ADG Absolu Instinct! Both somewhat synthetic smelling, but still good!

The new Hogwarts Legacy game has been pretty fun so far, running some random introductory quests and getting lost on the school grounds…it’s massive!

Headed to the EOL facility this morning, then have a couple home visits to wrap up the day.

Happy Friday all!

i have 4 cats, there is a photo of the tabby on here someplace. 2 strays and 2 from rescue centers. They all have trees and beds like you see. My house smells like food or soap depending on whether i'm shaving or HRH is cooking, not cat litter.
Of the rescues, one has taken about 4 years to get used to me, where i can stroke her head. Of the strays, one was so young she had to be bottle fed and thinks she's human.
Compared to some i've met, she has a decent claim.
T

Back