The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

If you have to do something...

Le sigh…Monday.
giphy-downsized.gif

I think that might actually happen if I were presented with such chipperness early on a Monday morning. 🤨
One of your favorite combos!

Stay sane with the running around and have a fantastic day!
It’s a good one! Thanks Brian!
What on God's green earth are you talking about?! Are the Ragnaroks and Hogwarts at war? And who cares if a hog has warts but another hog? I swear, sometimes post-Baby Boomers speak their own language.
Look here oldtimer…God’s earth is more blue than green OK. And hogs warts lives matter. So nyah. 😜

I think that might actually happen if I were presented with such chipperness early on a Monday morning. 🤨

It’s a good one! Thanks Brian!

Look here oldtimer…God’s earth is more blue than green OK. And hogs warts lives matter. So nyah. 😜
Point taken on blue earth. I turned 65 last year, which is officially, medically old, so your description of me is accurate. I enjoy bacon and ham, so I agree hogs have value. See, we're in near-complete agreement here.

Shave #31 (661 Open Blade Shaves) of 2023:

Gear: Tedalus Essence, Feather Pro blade, Stirling 2-band synth brush, Soapy Science Lollipop Citrus soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Mandom AS, and Acqua Di Parma Colonia Intensa to finish!

Monday survived ✅

Random smattering of rain throughout the day yesterday…more like an occasional misting than anything serious. Was a decent day though in all.

Great shave this morning per usual. No shave complaints. Maybe just the complaint that the cold is seriously drying out me skin, so having to put on some extra moisturizer. Finished up with Mandom AS + a boatload of ADP Colonia Intensa, cause, let’s be honest, it’s hard to overspray ADP 😂. Smelling great!

Headed to the EOL facility today for visits. Have a great Tuesday all!

Shave #32 (662 Open Blade Shaves) of 2023:

Gear: Tedalus Essence, Feather Pro blade, Yaqi Rainbow w/ pony synth brush, Clown Puke tub soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, RR The Stallion AS, and D&G The One + Rochas Moustache EDP to finish!

Been waking up before my alarm goes off. Boooo!
C6DC8EFF-6BE3-4950-BAE8-AFDADAE72960.gif

Great shave this morning at least. Not a whole lot to say about it. Just 3 smooth passes! Finished up with a spicy faux sandalwood/vanilla combo - RR The Stallion AS + The One + Moustache EDP!

IDT meeting this morning, then a biometric screening appointment as my company participates in a health monitoring program (gives me a little chunk off of my medical benefits cost, so why not!), then should be a relatively easy day of home visits. OT workout later this evening!

Have a great Wednesday all!

Great movie.
One of the best sci-fi!
Have a nice scanning screening!

terminator-vision-terminator.gif
Thanks…mine went great. For the missus however, it did not go so well. Usually she didn’t have issues with draws but this time the tech couldn’t find a good draw spot and ended up bursting a vessel. 🤦‍♂️

She has to now schedule a second appointment a different day.

One of the best sci-fi!

Thanks…mine went great. For the missus however, it did not go so well. Usually she didn’t have issues with draws but this time the tech couldn’t find a good draw spot and ended up bursting a vessel. 🤦‍♂️

She has to now schedule a second appointment a different day.
Oh man, that sounds awful, maybe she needs to take a dumbbell and pump up first next time.

Back