The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

If you have to do something...

Sounds like the start of a great morn
Thanks Dave! So far so good!
May your calling today be some Call of Duty! Have a great Sunday Chris! Shop quickly - broccoli is overrated 😂
Thanks Brian! I love broccoli thankfully 😂

it's not so bad, add bacon.

T
And cheddar!

Shave #346 (646 Open Blade Shaves) of 2022:

Gear: Tedalus Essence, Feather Pro blade, Stirling 2-band synth brush, Soapy Science Lollipop Citrus soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Pitralon Classic AS, and Dior Homme 2020 to finish!

Plenty of chill time yesterday thankfully! Older boys got home safely and had a great time at their little weekend camp. Everyone’s just a tad tired, getting readjusted for the week.

Great shave this morning! Back to the Essence for a few shaves, then it’ll be a DE/SE break just in time for the holidays and New Year. A typical setup today with scents, using Pitralon Classic and DH ‘20! Smelling great!

Got a bit more rain through the night, so everything is smelling crisp and fresh, if a tad rainwater musty. It’s great though!

Last week of school for the kids till winter break for 2 weeks. Can’t believe Christmas is 2 weeks away!

Have a great Monday all!

Worse comes to worse - you can always go to Big Bear Lake. I remember in the olden days - when I was stationed out in the high desert - we’d do a Ski & Surf on our 4 day passes…..we’d hit Big Bear first then down to Manhattan/Redondo/Hermosa area to ”warm back up.” Good times.
All great areas!
ALWAYS crunch time when I was still a kid...

#stress

View attachment 100271
I don’t think it’ll ever stop being crunch time! 😂

Good ol Calvin and Hobbes…never afraid to tackle life’s real questions!

My present to me arrived today and even though it looked like the box had been kicked from Milan to here it was well packaged and no harm done. My massive block of Cella is here. Looks like a 20 year supply.

Must stop smelling the stuff

T

My present to me arrived today and even though it looked like the box had been kicked from Milan to here it was well packaged and no harm done. My massive block of Cella is here. Looks like a 20 year supply.

Must stop smelling the stuff

T
Truly a shavepocalypse must have then! 😂

Shave #347 (647 Open Blade Shaves) of 2022:

Gear: Tedalus Essence, Feather Pro blade, Yaqi Sagrada Familia synth brush, Soapy Science Lollipop Citrus soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Proraso Red AS, and Acqua Di Parma Colonia Intensa to finish!

Well hello there Tuesday!

Great shave this morning. A couple minor love taps as some hair follicles got raised up and caught during the process. They closed up quickly though. Overall excellent result per usual. Wrapped up with the classic Proraso Red AS + ADP Colonia Intensa…very Italian, very manly!

Busy day ahead - IDT meeting, some time at the EOL facility, a church leadership meeting later. Let’s get to it!

Happy Tuesday all!

Back