The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

If you have to do something...

Still better than 5 days in a row.. One day off in the middle of the week? That's the workweek equivalent of getting "The Penguin"**.. :rolleyes:

** Not familiar? That's a joke. You can look it up.
Which one?

Best Penguin Jokes and Puns​

Where do penguins keep their money?
In a snow bank, of course!

What do you call a happy penguin?
A pen-grin!

So why don’t penguins like rock music?
They only like sole.

What do penguins like to wear on the beach?
A beak-ini.

How do you get in touch with a penguin?
Give him a wing.

How does a group of penguins make a difficult decision?
Flipper coin.

Why did the penguin cross the road?
To go with the floe.

Wouldn't getting rid of Wednesday equal things out? Plus, then you really only have a bunch of two-day work weeks. AND no more of those hump day memes!
That would stink IMO. Can’t really do much with only a single day off. No chance for a mental break either. I’d rather have them all grouped together.

Yes, bunch the days off together. Mondays will always be Monday, so why not take Friday off? No one likes working on Friday.
I thought about that…but Friday already has this low key “it’s about to be the weekend vibe” toward the end of the work period…so I figured if we take Monday as the extra day off, Friday might count as like an extra half or quarter day off 😂

Ok, there are two in the urban dictionary. One much less pleasant than the other. And the other I feel happens around April 15 every year.
Wow! I looked through seven pages on Urban Dictionary and none of the entries were a match. Can this joke be that obscure? :unsure:

Here's a hint...

A guy goes up to a prostitute....

Shave #250 (590 Open Blade Shaves) of 2022:

Gear: Tedalus Essence, Feather Pro blade, Yaqi Sagrada Familia synth brush, CBL Hombres soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe mix w/ splash of Royall Muske, and Versace Pour Homme + Prada Luna Rossa to finish!

Wednesday already?! Whaaaat? 😎👍

Great shave this morning. Mish mosh of fresh scents to get the day kickstarted.

Gonna be another warm one again…no nice, air conditioned offices to keep the heat at bay this time though, as I’ll be running around town making visits. Randomly announced mandatory work meeting this evening during the shift change. Hopefully it’s good news!

Hope you all have a great Wednesday!

Shave #250 (590 Open Blade Shaves) of 2022:

Gear: Tedalus Essence, Feather Pro blade, Yaqi Sagrada Familia synth brush, CBL Hombres soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe mix w/ splash of Royall Muske, and Versace Pour Homme + Prada Luna Rossa to finish!

Wednesday already?! Whaaaat? 😎👍

Great shave this morning. Mish mosh of fresh scents to get the day kickstarted.

Gonna be another warm one again…no nice, air conditioned offices to keep the heat at bay this time though, as I’ll be running around town making visits. Randomly announced mandatory work meeting this evening during the shift change. Hopefully it’s good news!

Hope you all have a great Wednesday!
You have AC in your car / vehicle, don't you? :unsure:

Yea…but it doesn’t amount to much when the drives are short 😂
giphy.gif

Shave #251 (591 Open Blade Shaves) of 2022:

Gear: Tedalus Essence, Feather Pro blade, Yaqi Moka synth brush, CBL Hombres soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Pitralon Classic, and Dior Homme ‘20 to finish!

Warm days continue and they keep trending up. Forecasting 88 today and 90 something tomorrow until the wave supposedly breaks.

Great shave this morning as the countdown to 600 open blade shaves begins. A healthy dose of DH ‘20 to send me on my way.

IDT meeting this morning, some visits…treading water till the weekend! Really looking forward to tomorrow night’s concert!

Have a great Thursday all!

Back