The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

If you have to do something...

Zoom partyyyyy!
C0F30192-5DA8-469A-96FB-656DBA210851.gif
You haven't seen crazy yet! Sadie Sink, the young woman who plays "Max" deserves an award for her acting this season.
Just seeing the shift in the first episode was huge! Great continuity from Billy’s death at the end of s3.
Does it ever? IMO, if you like it, wear it, regardless of the time of year. My favorite EDT, the rare unscented Eau De Zilch, works equally well all year long. Well worth its high cost.
Don’t worry Bruce, I did an extra spritz just for you. 😜
Smell great for your meetings dude!
You know it’s working well when they can smell you over Zoom!

Shave #216 (556 Open Blade Shaves) of 2022:

Gear: Tedalus Essence, Feather Pro blade, Yaqi Sagrada Familia synth brush, CBL Hombres soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe mix, Skin Bracer AS, and Guerlain L’Homme Ideal Cologne to finish!

Tough OT workout last night! Trying to increase my running stamina during this Marathon challenge. Phew! It was made better by the fact that we got to go out for dinner afterwards 😂

Great shave this morning. The Feather is feeling a bit rough. Hoping it smooths out and reaches its plateau soon. Finished up with Skin Bracer and Guerlain ftw!

Another busy day ahead! Better get to it!

Have a great Thursday all!

It was made better by the fact that we got to go out for dinner afterwards 😂
Positive motivation.... Much better than the alternative..

giphy.gif

Positive motivation.... Much better than the alternative..

giphy.gif
Totally! Also…I have to do better than the missus 😂
I was trying to find a funny gif for your marathon goal - while I couldn’t find anything that would increase your stamina - found something that may make you faster……and it is part of your hobby 😂

View attachment 90461
Well…most “speedsters” do seem to have shaved/less hairy legs or wear some kind of legging! There may be something there!
So are you done with season 4 yet? Uh … I mean nice shave!
No! And my family is being really slow about sitting down to watch! 😵‍💫
I think that would give him less wind resistance.
That’s what I’m thinking!
Exlax = quicker runs.
I don’t know…soggy undies are pretty prohibitive…

Has anyone had the amusing privilege of hearing nonsense like 'you should be grateful you have a job'?
Last time i checked i swapped time and labor for currency at a price we negotiated.

When that arrangement changes, mine are equally flexible.
T
Thankfully I haven’t had the honor of hearing that one yet! A meeting where that one hit might not end well for someone! 😂

I’ve heard somewhat of the opposite though… “I’m not going to move you up because I care and I think it’s the best thing right now. You’re going to thank me for it later, trust me”.

I’ve heard somewhat of the opposite though… “I’m not going to move you up because I care and I think it’s the best thing right now. You’re going to thank me for it later, trust me”.
This is the EXACT same mentality I'm running into right now. Last I checked, deciding if/when to apply for promotions should be my own, not when they think it's the best time?!

Shave #217 (557 Open Blade Shaves) of 2022:

Gear: Tedalus Essence, Feather Pro blade, RR Big Bruce synth brush, Clown Puke tub soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe mix, LNHC Barber Shoppe post shave elixir, and D&G The One to finish!

Ah Friday!

Another great shave this morning, to close out the work week. The Pro blade is chuggin along still. Finished up with some LNHC elixir and a heap o sprays of The One. It’s a great frag, it just doesn’t fell like it projects very long.

Another busy day ahead. Some visits to try and accomplish at our care facility, then a celebration of life to do this afternoon.

Wednesday marked the beginning of one of SB’s very popular annual events - Festivale! Multiple days of festivities throughout different spots in town. Today is the parade and some kind of rancher/horse review down one of the main thoroughfares. The missus and I were invited to the following schmooze-fest with a BBQ, dancing, etc. So we’ll get to go do that later.

Hope you all have a great Friday!

Back