The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

If you have to do something...

Shave #209 (550 Open Blade Shaves) of 2022:

Gear: Schick M Adjustable injector, Personna Twin blade, Yaqi Rainbow w/ pony synth brush, CBL Hombres soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe mix, CBL Barba AST, and Dior Homme Sport ‘19 to finish!

Woooo, last night’s OT workout was tough…with extra ufff! Pushed a little too hard and I’m feelin it this morning!

Great shave though to help clear the sleep out of my eyes and the scruff off my face. Super fresh, super clean, green and citrusy! CBL Barba and DHS are always great finishers!

Another IDT this morning, which means choking down some office coffee. Otherwise more patient visits and running around!

Hope you all have a great Thursday!

Woooo, last night’s OT workout was tough…with extra ufff! Pushed a little too hard and I’m feelin it this morning!
Beefcake!! Beefcaaaake!!

giphy.gif

I was going to accept my chastisement meekly…but since you’ve recanted and I’d have had no idea what I did wrong…
47C93355-14CD-4899-A9AC-A4BFFDF74DF4.gif

Shave #210 (550 Open Blade Shaves) of 2022:

Gear: Schick M Adjustable injector, Personna Twin blade, Trotter Handcrafts Taurus A brush, Clown Puke tub soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe mix, CF Sherlock AS, and Dior Homme ‘20 to finish!

Ahhhhh Friday!

Pretty tired and groggy upon getting up, but super great shave this morning, allowing me time and lending me some will to get moving. Fun scent combo to top it off - CF Sherlock AS and DH ‘20!

Full day ahead for work! Let’s get it done!

Have a great Friday all…almost that weekend!

I just may have to get Some Dior Homme - that is one that has always been on my list.

Have a great day!
I concur! Get older versions of Homme if you like iris, the newer version of you don’t.
I'd like to see this "list". Its either ridiculously long or is now very short and has hundreds of items crossed off.
Who’s he kidding…he’s making this thing up as he goes along! 😜👍

Back