The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

If you have to do something...

Shave #207 (550 Open Blade Shaves) of 2022:

Gear: Schick M Adjustable injector, Personna Twin blade, Graydog Art Deco brush, Clown Puke tub soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe mix, RR The Stallion AS, and Rochas Moustache EDP to finish!

Good first day getting back into the groove of things with all the family yesterday. A few more weeks and we’ll have to adjust again, as school starts.

Great shave this morning to wake me up some. Some darker/richer scents today to carry me out the door. A nice spicy wood vibe from The Stallion, topped over with some generous spritzes of ambery/patchouli vanilla from Moustache EDP.

Meetings this morning, then a day spent catching up on facility patients.

Have a great Tuesday all!

Good first day getting back into the groove of things
Awwww yeah!! :cool:

giphy.gif

Shave #208 (550 Open Blade Shaves) of 2022:

Gear: Schick M Adjustable injector, Personna Twin blade, Trotter Handcrafts Taurus A brush, Clown Puke tub soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe mix, Mandom AS, and Dior Sauvage EDT to finish!

Wednesday already?! This week feels like it’s flying by!

Great shave this morning! The Personna Twin seems not so grabby lately. Maybe the travel packing realigned the blade edge or something? 😂 Finished off with the nice powdery wood of Mandom and mysterious peppery fresh blue of Sauvage!

OT workout later tonight. Not sure what else is going on! Should be a bit less of a rush at work today at least…hopefully. Yesterday was jam packed.

Have a great Hump Day all!

It feels like I'm still in monday mode but sure enough....the calendar says wednesday. Beer friday is almost here......

The old Heysi would agree with you on that one.....but the new, improved Heysi doesn't drink during the work week. It helps to make Beer Friday so much more anticipated.
Normally I’m the same way…but here and there I’ll break that trend and have a sip of whiskey!

The old Heysi would agree with you on that one.....but the new, improved Heysi doesn't drink during the work week. It helps to make Beer Friday so much more anticipated.
Interesting theory. I never waited, given that back then I'd often work weekends and have days off during the week. Full disclosure: work never interfered with play!

Back