The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

If you have to do something...

Shave #180 (550 Open Blade Shaves) of 2022:

Gear: Colonial “Armored” Brass General , Feather Pro blade, Yaqi Moka synth brush, CBL Roasted Oatmeal Stout soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe mix, Lucky Tiger AS, and Dior Sauvage EDT to finish!

Wednesday already?! Great!

Good shave this morning! Bit of a mishmosh of flavors…but I rolled with it. Who picks this stuff anyway? 😂 Finished off with some hearty sprays of Sauvage. Smelling good and feeling not douchey 😂

OT workout this evening and some more Stranger Things (averaging 1-2 episodes a night). Should be a good day!

Have a great Wednesday all!

OT workout this evening and some more Stranger Things (averaging 1-2 episodes a night). Should be a good day!
I'm looking forward for part 2 of season 4 to drop Friday.

giphy.gif

Have a great one, Chris!

Have a great one Chris!

By the way - I havre an homage to Stranger Things - a soap from WTF. Now…..I must warn you - this is like Cella or Guerlain L’Homme Ideal on steroids with the almond note……Ka Pow! This one really does go to 11 on the scent strength scale. My other soaps don’t want to sit near it.

1656513854243.png

I'm looking forward for part 2 of season 4 to drop Friday.

giphy.gif

Have a great one, Chris!
Thanks Mark! I can’t wait to catch the new season in it entirety! 2 more seasons to get the family caught up 🥲
Have a great one Chris!

By the way - I havre an homage to Stranger Things - a soap from WTF. Now…..I must warn you - this is like Cella or Guerlain L’Homme Ideal on steroids with the almond note……Ka Pow! This one really does go to 11 on the scent strength scale. My other soaps don’t want to sit near it.

View attachment 87260
That sounds great! 😮

Shave #181 (550 Open Blade Shaves) of 2022:

Gear: Colonial “Armored” Brass General , Feather Pro blade, Yaqi Rainbow w/ pony synth brush, Clown Puke tub soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe mix, Pitralon Classic AS, and ADG Profumo to finish!

Here we go! Headed on down the back of the work week!

Great shave this morning! Weird thing…so I put the rest of the 3 Pines on the top of the CP tub…there was enough for a decent layer. I don’t think I’ve dipped into the stuff that was there before yet, but it’s been performing better coming out of the larger tub size than the 2oz tub! Whatever, it’s good stuff either way! Finished up with Profumo…the best ADG scent IMO, besides Absolu Instinct.

Let’s see what challenges today holds, shall we?

Have a great Thursday all!

Shave #182 (550 Open Blade Shaves) of 2022:

Gear: Colonial “Armored” Brass General , Feather Pro blade, Trotter Handcrafts Taurus A brush, Clown Puke tub soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe mix, Proraso Red AS, and Dior Homme Sport ‘19 to finish!

Ahhhh Friday!

Great shave this morning! Felt like a good day for DHS! Ready to move on to the next razor come tomorrow…probably an injector or the prewar Tech.

3 day weekend ahead, which means…chores…and maybe some other hangout stuff. Nothing solidified yet. I believe there’ll be some fireworks at least along the waterfront on the 4th, not sure.

Some more wheelin and dealin in the works, with some agreeable outcomes…let’s see what comes to fruition!

Have a great Friday all! All most there!

Agreeable outcome..... "We will cover all your shaving expenses. After all, how much can some soap and Aqua Velva be for the year?"

My, how little they know. :ROFLMAO:
Indeed 😈 lol

To be less conspicuous, I may be picking up some injectors and another frag. We’ll see!

Back