The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

If you have to do something...

Thanks Brian!
giphy.gif

Rewatched Dr. Strange last night. Cleared up a few moments of confusion.
Yea, it had some weird edits and plot choices. It felt like they did a little too much trimming here and there.
We have those infamous deer ticks around here that cause havoc every summer - glad you found them on the kiddos before becoming a bigger issue unnoticed!
I hope so! I’d hate to find an infestation somewhere in the house!
Why not just tell the kidz to stop feeding the wildlife? :unsure:
😂

Shave #179 (550 Open Blade Shaves) of 2022:

Gear: Colonial “Armored” Brass General , Feather Pro blade, Stirling 2-band synth brush, CBL Roasted Oatmeal Stout soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe mix, Speick AS, and Prada L’Homme to finish!

A bit groggy this morning but I’m up!

Great shave this morning. No incidents to report, just a solid 3 passes. Gave my new frag trade a full wearing. Very low key fresh. I can get some of the iris note as it dries down…and I get a little bit of comparison to Dior Homme. Mostly though my initial assessment from yesterday stands at the moment - a Boucheron Jaipur-lite with some cola-like sweetness and soapyness. Good stuff!

Finally convinced the kids to watch Stranger Things. We’ll be trying to get though all the seasons, so I can finally watch the latest! We’ll see how it goes!

Have a great Tuesday all!

Shave #179 (550 Open Blade Shaves) of 2022:

Gear: Colonial “Armored” Brass General , Feather Pro blade, Stirling 2-band synth brush, CBL Roasted Oatmeal Stout soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe mix, Speick AS, and Prada L’Homme to finish!

A bit groggy this morning but I’m up!

Great shave this morning. No incidents to report, just a solid 3 passes. Gave my new frag trade a full wearing. Very low key fresh. I can get some of the iris note as it dries down…and I get a little bit of comparison to Dior Homme. Mostly though my initial assessment from yesterday stands at the moment - a Boucheron Jaipur-lite with some cola-like sweetness and soapyness. Good stuff!

Finally convinced the kids to watch Stranger Things. We’ll be trying to get though all the seasons, so I can finally watch the latest! We’ll see how it goes!

Have a great Tuesday all!
ROS and Stranger Things??? Hard to beat that! :love:

Back