The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

I are a new stewdent

Prayers for an open door.

Proverbs 18:16[sup] [/sup]A man's gift makes room for him, and brings him before great men.

Well despite the fact that we wouldn’t get any more pics from rooftops, it sounds like it would be a sweet deal for you.

Holy crap Shawn! That’s awesome. Good luck with the interview!

Shawn, that sounds like a great opportunity, I pray it works out for you. You’re a good man taking this all in stride.

Thanks everyone. I'm really hoping this goes through. I enjoy doing maintenance work because it is different every day. The downside would be that it is third shift, but it would leave a lot of daylight for forging haha.

Thanks everyone. I'm really hoping this goes through. I enjoy doing maintenance work because it is different every day. The downside would be that it is third shift, but it would leave a lot of daylight for forging haha.

I hope this works out for you, Shawn.

Thanks Bruce!

Update: My face to face interview with the local manager is Wed. at 1pm. So I've gotten that far anyways, hopefully it will go the rest of the way.

Thanks Bruce!

Update: My face to face interview with the local manager is Wed. at 1pm. So I've gotten that far anyways, hopefully it will go the rest of the way.
Perfect day for GTB!

Well some "awesome" news today. (Said with EXTREME sarcasm.)

Last night the HR lady called again to confirm that I was going to the interview and make sure I didn't have any questions.
This morning, the guy that I was supposed to meet called and told me "something changed in the company, and the position was no longer available". Not sure what changed in 16 hours, but apparently, I'm not getting the job. Nice to know I took a day off for that.

Well some "awesome" news today. (Said with EXTREME sarcasm.)

Last night the HR lady called again to confirm that I was going to the interview and make sure I didn't have any questions.
This morning, the guy that I was supposed to meet called and told me "something changed in the company, and the position was no longer available". Not sure what changed in 16 hours, but apparently, I'm not getting the job. Nice to know I took a day off for that.
Sorry Shawn, that's a load of @()*$#)@*2

Well that's a load of crock! Hopefully something else comes up soon!

That sucks Shawn.. Sorry.

Someone told me once "One Doors Closes.. Another Doors Opens..
That will come your way my friend.

Back