The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaves & Such

Fantastic Video Dave! If i didn't already have my shave mostly planned for tomorrow i would do something similar!

Great video Dave! Great clarifying thoughts that last half. I trust you 3 amigos!

That said, great recommendation on the SV 70th. Thoroughly enjoying it!

I just realized I can't see signatures on my phone!

Switched to desktop mode. CONGRATS!

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY DAY!!!! 🤪😂😂😂🤪 Hey, on the other end of the spectrum...I get stuff from AARP! Love the video and shave today Dave!

Can you verify that it was just a mass DB mailing or has the masked cart razor bandit struck again? :unsure:

Regardless, happy 18th! :ROFLMAO:

I just realized I can't see signatures on my phone!

Switched to desktop mode. CONGRATS!

Thanks Kyle
Congratulations Dave! You deserve it! Watching the video now!
Thanks Don
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY DAY!!!! 🤪😂😂😂🤪 Hey, on the other end of the spectrum...I get stuff from AARP! Love the video and shave today Dave!

I got both so I am a 18yr old AARP member and get Senior discounts before 4 pm LOL
Can you verify that it was just a mass DB mailing or has the masked cart razor bandit struck again? :unsure:

Regardless, happy 18th! :ROFLMAO:
Hmm I did not think of that, nope. It was adressed to our last name household or anyone in it, LOL but thats it is 18x3 exactly at my age of 54 , LOL maybe the time warping on the videos has cause a tear in the space time continuum

At work so I can't hear it...

This has some serious potential so I will definitely be watching this when I get home!

Lol SlashBarberDave! Love it!

For a triple mill soap, the 70th has just been giving absolutely unctuous lather with only about 7-10 big drops of water to bloom the puck, loading with a shook-out badger. Building up the lather slowly with extra water is half the fun for me, getting to smoosh all that good stuff around my face an extra couple minutes.

Lol SlashBarberDave! Love it!

For a triple mill soap, the 70th has just been giving absolutely unctuous lather with only about 7-10 big drops of water to bloom the puck, loading with a shook-out badger. Building up the lather slowly with extra water is half the fun for me, getting to smoosh all that good stuff around my face an extra couple minutes.
Thanks LOL

Back