The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaves & Such

Absolutely excellent video Dave...or is it Dash! 😆😆😆

And you certainly do have a great haircut! But it's not really fair since you are a MASTER BARBER!!! But seriously Dave...great shave and great video! I will be picking up some SV products at some time!

Absolutely excellent video Dave...or is it Dash! 😆😆😆

And you certainly do have a great haircut! But it's not really fair since you are a MASTER BARBER!!! But seriously Dave...great shave and great video! I will be picking up some SV products at some time!
Thanks Don, The hair I wear for you, LOL

Great video Dave! Thanks for the shout out. I’m stoked you’ll be tryin your hand at the imitation game!

Nice video on Cherry City soap. @Cherry City Mustache lurks around here and he does make a very nice soap.

And then I see in the most recent video you used the Tumbleweed soap. I'll die on that bridge if I have to but it does smell like tumbleweeds.

Great video Dave! Thanks for the shout out. I’m stoked you’ll be tryin your hand at the imitation game!
Great video Dave, looking forward to the Bike/tumbleweed video as well as the shave video of all members in one (y)
Nice video on Cherry City soap. @Cherry City Mustache lurks around here and he does make a very nice soap.

And then I see in the most recent video you used the Tumbleweed soap. I'll die on that bridge if I have to but it does smell like tumbleweeds.
You need to watch it Chad, you are redeemed
It is in the Q. He finally admitted it?!
I will neither confirm nor deny
Thanks Guys and Yes Son, I have admitted it placed it as a custom title ( I see you have a new one too muahahahaha ) and will state here your intentions of shaving your head when we get to 200 members........... Oops I was not supposed to say that out loud huh.......... OH! just heard the mail truck it could be Vector Time!!!

Thanks Guys and Yes Son, I have admitted it placed it as a custom title ( I see you have a new one too muahahahaha ) and will state here your intentions of shaving your head when we get to 200 members........... Oops I was not supposed to say that out loud huh.......... OH! just heard the mail truck it could be Vector Time!!!
Actually @HandleBarberDave there's a thread now for the 200 member shave in the General Shaving area 👍

Nice thoughts Dave. Only negative for me after 4-5 shaves was trying to get the blade out but I can live with that for the outstanding shaves.

Nice thoughts Dave. Only negative for me after 4-5 shaves was trying to get the blade out but I can live with that for the outstanding shaves.
I agree it took a bit of fiddling to even get a new blade in , but the RX was like that as well. For me to say it is as close as a straight shave is a ton Thanks to Everyone who enabled me, well worth the Blind Buy!!

Just finished watching the video, Dave. Glad to hear that you had a similar experience as me with the Vector. Funny enough, I'll have a video coming out today using the Vector as well. Probably the easiest razor in my den to use, just ahead of the Brass General.

What did you think of the flat sided screw post? It seems like it would be easy to cross-thread. Granted, this is one of the only gripes I have with the razor.

Back