The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaves & Such

Uh Dave I watched the video. Now I wait til Saturday. Then you have to explain to my wife the credit card charge from Italy.

Have her Call me, I will buy her something
We just have to sort out the truth and balance what's accurately reviewed and what's fancy Official Goodwill Ambassadorship 😂

Hey I am always accurate when it comes to SV, plus I was touting this stuff before AI became an ambassador LOL
@Dave in KY Ooooh good point. I think he lost his place on the teleprompter when he was scoring "10/10, no 5/10, no. Hey Bob, can you roll that back?"
No that was OLD AGE Dave, and you have seen my den ( closet ) Fitting a teleprompter bwahahahahahahahaha

Wow, Dave you shave fast normally but that was phenomenally fast
Thanks Dave, ROFL, yea I was getting into @GearNoir 's domain of video length and don't want to encroach on his territory, LOL so I messed with the time compression on my software. I have done if for my motorcycle vids, but never for this, IT was funny, LOL, plus I am hearing less snoring from the cadre watching this video, LOL

Nice video Dave. I need to get a sample of the Sling

Revolting! Abhorrent! Blasphemous! But at least the razor was a beaut!

“I’m going to have a whole pew to myself.” :ROFLMAO:

Back