The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

GearNoir’s Shave Journal V-Companion : Musings

I laughed when you made fun Josh!

Lather looked a little dry but seems like it still performed decently for ya.

Less product (first time I've ever said that!), and more water next time. Nice video.

Oh my, I only made it half way through before packing up to leave work, but that was hilarious!

Mark it down on the calendar, Chris had TOO much product !! Yeah definitely needed more water. Glad the scent is a winner and I know you'll get it dialed in. Great shave and "Dagwoodz" was a hoot ! Well played !!

Thanks Dave!

Mark it down on the calendar, Chris had TOO much product !! Yeah definitely needed more water.

Thats what I get for listening to you guys...”Not enough Chris” “Load more Chris” “Better too much than too little Chris” ?

Thanks Dave!
Thats what I get for listening to you guys...”Not enough Chris” “Load more Chris” “Better too much than too little Chris”
1f60b.png
I've done the same thing. Problem is remembering which soaps are softer and load quicker. I have to think in advance but some like DG,CRSW and Lisa's load pretty quick. We'll both get it down. 1st use for you and it was on video for all to see. Brave man !!
1f44d.png

Didn't know you were one of them. Never saw it on video.........at least I don't think I did
Dude! DUDE!!! I don't even know who you are any more. :: tears ::

Ya, I've shown the lather in the bowl a few times, and smearing the soap into the bowl, and talking about how I don't like to load from the tub and...and....and....it's just too much to take right now....

Don't be too hard on him. He doesn't sleep at night... Did you see what time he got up this morning, knocking on our doors, begging for a video to be posted????

Insomnia symptoms may include:
  • Not feeling well-rested after a night's sleep
  • Daytime tiredness or sleepiness
  • Irritability, depression or anxiety
  • Difficulty paying attention, focusing on tasks or remembering
  • Increased errors or accidents
  • Ongoing worries about sleep

Ya, I've shown the lather in the bowl a few times, and smearing the soap into the bowl, and talking about how I don't like to load from the tub and...and....and....it's just too much to take right now....
? I do remember the I don't load from the tub now. Something about having manners and being able to share your soap. Sorry I'm a tub loader and the samples coming are from after scraping the surface clean to have pure samples, but they are (u) fyi. Sorry, wink wink

Don't be too hard on him. He doesn't sleep at night... Did you see what time he got up this morning, knocking on our doors, begging for a video to be posted????

Insomnia symptoms may include:
  • Not feeling well-rested after a night's sleep
  • Daytime tiredness or sleepiness
  • Irritability, depression or anxiety
  • Difficulty paying attention, focusing on tasks or remembering
  • Increased errors or accidents
  • Ongoing worries about sleep
That's funny stuff

Back