The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

GearNoir’s Shave Journal V-Companion : Musings

Shave #34 (400 Open Blade Shaves) of 2020:

Gear: Gillette Pre-war Tech, Feather blade, Stirling 2-band synth brush, CBL Stirling Agar soap, generic witch hazel, Thayer’s Medicated, Fine Platinum AS, and Fine Platinum EdT to finish!

Shave #41 (400 Open Blade Shaves) of 2020:

Gear: Gillette Pre-war Tech, Feather blade, Razorock Big Bruce synth brush, Jeeves of Hudson Street Turkish Bath soap, generic witch hazel, Thayer’s Medicated, and Captain’s Choice Venture AS to finish!

Shave #48 (400 Open Blade Shaves) of 2020:

Gear: Gillette Pre-war Tech, Feather blade, Sorrentino TSC 1st Anniversary badger brush, SV 70th soap, generic witch hazel, Thayer’s Medicated, and SV 70th AS to finish!

@GearNoir If you like really good sushi and sake, i would suggest Doraku. Last time I was on Island, a few of my buddies took me there. There are 2 locations and the on at 1009 Kapiolani BLVD, #2804, Honolulu, HI 96814, is a the more casual location. The food is fantastic and the house brand sake is amazing.

Shave #56 (400 Open Blade Shaves) of 2020:

Gear: Gillette Pre-war Tech, Feather blade, Yaqi SF synth brush, CBL Money tonsorial soap, generic witch hazel/ Thayer’s Medicated blend, homemade witch hazel/aloe blend, and Guerlain Vetiver to finish!

I watched it this morning and thought I commented. Maybe in your journal? I dunno, you kids post these videos all over the place.

So you guys are THAT family, where you roll into a restaurant with a big group and no reservations huh? ;)

I watched it this morning and thought I commented. Maybe in your journal? I dunno, you kids post these videos all over the place.

So you guys are THAT family, where you roll into a restaurant with a big group and no reservations huh? ;)
Well shoot...if we’re gonna drop $800 on a single meal, they’d better make room! :p

Shave #62 (400 Open Blade Shaves) of 2020:

Gear: Blackland Vector, Schick Proline blade, Yaqi SF synth brush, CBL Roasted Oatmeal Stout soap, generic witch hazel, Thayer’s Medicated, Ogalalla Bay Rum & Sandalwood and Dior Sauvage to finish!

Shave #69 (400 Open Blade Shaves) of 2020:

Gear: Devette, Shark blade, no brush, A&E Shave Serum No.2 soap, generic witch hazel, Thayer’s Medicated, Speick, and Exceptional BYA For Men to finish!

Sounds like your kid as been through a deal. Glad it’s back to normal now.

Shave #76 (400 Open Blade Shaves) of 2020:

Gear: Blackland Vector, Feather Pro blade, Stirling 2-band synth brush, Stirling Christmas Eve soap, generic witch hazel, Thayer’s Medicated, Pitralon Classic AS, and Guerlain L’Eau Boise to finish!

Back