The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

GearNoir’s Shave Journal V-Companion : Musings

Shave #13 (Open Blade Shaves) of 2020:

Gear: Feather AC SS folding, Feather Pro blade, Blackland Vector, Feather Pro blade, Yaqi SF synth brush, CBL Barbershop soap, generic witch hazel, Thayer’s Medicated, Skin Bracer AS, and Guerlain Vetiver to finish!

Stay tuned after the shave...for doggies!

Hope you have plans to try the Schick Proline in the Vector as well.

Super cute dogs!

Upward is a great program. Thanks for the hours you put in to it. BTW, I like the prequels. Anakin is a little whiny in Attack of the Clones, some of the CGI is wonky, Anakin and Padme’s romance is weird, Mace picks 3 slow Jedi to arrest Palpatine, and some of the Jedi die too easily in Order 66 - but other than that, I enjoy them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upward is a great program. Thanks for the hours you put in to it. BTW, I like the prequels. Anakin is a little whiny in Attack of the Clones, some of the CGI is wonky, Anakin and Padme’s romance is weird, Mace picks 3 slow Jedi to arrest Palpatine, and some of the Jedi die too easily in Order 66 - but other than that, I enjoy them.

Thanks Todd!

There were some decent parts to the prequels to be sure. I just felt that overall the quality was less than the originals and even the sequel trilogy. Something has to be last!

Thanks Todd!

There were some decent parts to the prequels to be sure. I just felt that overall the quality was less than the originals and even the sequel trilogy. Something has to be last!

Definitely the least of the 3 trilogies. And I would put Rogue One above them too.

Shave #21 (400 Open Blade Shaves) of 2020:

Gear: Blackland Vector, Feather Pro blade, Sorrentino TSC 1st Anniversary badger brush, SV 70th soap, generic witch hazel, Thayer’s Medicated, SV 70th AS, and Guerlain Vetiver to finish!

Shave #27 (400 Open Blade Shaves) of 2020:

Gear: Gillette Pre-war Tech, Gillette Platinum blade, Sorrentino TSC 1st Anniversary badger brush, CBL SIR Fougere tonsorial soap, generic witch hazel, Thayer’s Medicated, Pitralon Classic AS, and EO to finish!

Back