The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

GearNoir’s Shave Journal V-Companion : Musings

Shave #357 (388 Open Blade Shaves) of 2019:

Gear: Feather AC SS folding, Feather Pro blade, RR GC .68, Sputnik blade, RR Big Bruce synth brush, Parson’s Mug soap beta v1, generic witch hazel, Thayer’s Medicated, Lucky Tiger, and Cypress/Melaleuca/Siberian Fir EO to finish!

WHAT?!?! Maybe explain to her that making your own soap will............save you money 🤪
Nice video Chris and thanks for the Pif shout out 😂 Just a note on the Vintage Williams. I know they don't look like much and if the looks bother you, you can rinse off, wipe etc the nasty look but I think you'll be surprised at the slickness of it and lather quality.

What do you want to know?
Just curious if you’re doing this just for fun to make them for personal use? Looking to get one soap as good as you can? Hoping to expand to many scents? When are you posting a shave video?

Just curious if you’re doing this just for fun to make them for personal use? Looking to get one soap as good as you can? Hoping to expand to many scents? When are you posting a shave video?
Just a project. I figured if I was going to make a soap I should make it the best I can.

WHAT?!?! Maybe explain to her that making your own soap will............save you money 🤪
Nice video Chris and thanks for the Pif shout out 😂 Just a note on the Vintage Williams. I know they don't look like much and if the looks bother you, you can rinse off, wipe etc the nasty look but I think you'll be surprised at the slickness of it and lather quality.
Good to know! Thanks for that again!
We need to hear from @The Monkey about what he’s up to!
He’s up to monkey business! Seriously, he’s on the right path!

Back