The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

GearNoir’s Shave Journal V-Companion : Musings

Shave #301 (356 Open Blade Shaves) of 2019:

Gear: Weck Med Prep shavette, Personna HS blade, RR GC .68, Astra SP blade, RR Big Bruce synth brush, Proraso Red, generic witch hazel, Thayer’s Medicated, and Proraso Red AS to finish!

Shave #308 (359 Open Blade Shaves) of 2019:

Gear: Feather AC SS folding shavette, Feather Pro blade, Gillette Fat Boy, Astra SP blade, RR Big Bruce synth brush, CBL Fresh Vetiver Red, generic witch hazel, Thayer’s Medicated, Lucky Tiger AS, and Humorous TDH clone frag to finish!

In three months with Dave's grip strength juice Chris' spritzing finger is going be a monster!

Use as much as you need there Chris. It cost a whopping $6 for that bottle. Costs more for shipping ;)
Economical! Even better!
In three months with Dave's grip strength juice Chris' spritzing finger is going be a monster!
Hah. Reminds me of my first car, an old manual Jeep Wrangler. The clutch was super stiff. My dad used to joke that I’d end up with a super buff clutch leg :ROFLMAO:

Shave #315 (363 Open Blade Shaves) of 2019:

Gear: Gillette NEW LC, Astra SP blade, RR Big Bruce synth brush, CBL Fresh Vetiver soap, generic witch hazel, Thayer’s Medicated, and Guerlain Vetiver frag to finish!

Chris : What's it smell like? And lie be nice in case Chris is watching
Assistant: I can't say because you said I had to be careful if Chris is watching..........
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤪
Enjoy the day off and the box. You've been patient....................well sorta patient......

Hi Oliver

Last edited:
Chris : What's it smell like? And lie be nice in case Chris is watching
Assistant: I can't say because you said I had to be careful if Chris is watching..........
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤪
Enjoy the day off and the box. You've been patient....................well sorta patient......

Hi Oliver
Lol! Thanks for watching Dave :ROFLMAO:
Need a bigger stool for the little buddy
He’s actually got a larger one for moving around the kitchen, it’s just too big for the bathroom. Poor guy is a few growth spurts behind average lol.

Shave #321 (365 Open Blade Shaves) of 2019:

Gear: iKon X3 slant, Personna blade, Yaqi SF synth brush, CBL 50 SoV soap, generic witch hazel, Thayer’s Medicated, and Dior Sauvage frag to finish!

I was going to point out “trimming”. See, it’s where you cut off just a little bit of hair.

Back