The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

GearNoir’s Shave Journal V-Companion : Musings

That sounds like a great smelling soap for sure. Bummer about the performance.

Shave #266 (344 Open Blade Shaves) of 2019:

Gear: Kai AC clone, Feather Pro blade, RR Big Bruce synth brush, Cella soap, generic witch hazel, Thayer’s Medicated, and RR The Stallion AS to finish!

Shave #273 (348 Open Blade Shaves) of 2019:

Gear: Feather AC SS, Feather Pro blade, RR GC .68, Astra SP blade, RR Big Bruce synth brush, CBL Roasted Oatmeal Stout soap, generic witch hazel, Thayer’s Medicated, and Old Spice AS to finish!

Shave #28 (Open Blade Shaves) of 2019:

Gear: Gillette NEW LC, Astra SP blade, RR Big Bruce synth brush, La Toja shave stick soap, generic witch hazel, Thayer’s Medicated, and Pinaud Special Reserve AS to finish!

Looks like more grey hair than last week. Glad the Greet at least got a compliment. 84 year old woman complimented me on Ramblin Man today...... thanks mom !
Yea my greys have multiplied drastically in the last year’s time. My dad just had a birthday and I did a double take on the number thinking “Really?!”

Time ain’t slowin down for anyone!

Back