The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

GearNoir’s Shave Journal V-Companion : Musings

Now I see what the heck you guys are talking about! Lol.

Weird...I had both parts edited in. Darn it! I’ll fix it when I get home.

Darn kids these days and their passive aggressiveness! They’ve got to learn to come out and stay what’s wrong some times! :p

Darn kids these days
The man turns grey and all of a sudden he is all grown up!

They’ve got to learn to come out and stay what’s wrong some times! :p
giphy.gif

Shave #223 (331 Open Blade Shaves) of 2019:

Gear: RR Game Changer .84 OC, Astra SP blade, RR Big Bruce synth brush, SC Commitment soap, generic witch hazel, Thayer’s Medicated, an Proraso Red AS to finish!

Shave #230 (332 Open Blade Shaves) of 2019:

Gear: Gillette NEW LC, Astra SP blade, Sorrentino TSC 1st Anniversary badger brush, SV 70th soap, generic witch hazel, Thayer’s Medicated, and SV 70th AS to finish!

Something tells me there could be bingo calls on that video.

you heard him guys, he wants everybody that's playing bingo to message him three separate times every day to confirm each call 😂😂😂

FYI - The secret to performing magic tricks is all in the hands-or at least, that's what is suggested by the etymologies of prestidigitation and its two synonyms legerdemainand sleight of hand. The French word preste (from Italian presto) means "quick" or "nimble," and the Latin word digitus means "finger." Put them together and-presto!-you've got prestidigitation.

Had to google that one. Back to the video.

Shave #237 (337 Open Blade Shaves) of 2019:

Gear: Feather AC SS folding, Feather Pro blade, RR Big Bruce synth brush, Cella soap, generic witch hazel, Thayer’s Medicated, and CC Venture AS to finish!

I think it will be very interesting to get your impressions on the clone when it gets to you.

Back