The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

GearNoir’s Shave Journal V-Companion : Musings

Uh oh, time to decide which of the testers you need a full bottle of.
Of the CC “Blue”? Fortunately none. It didn’t do it for me; skin feel was great, but the scent isn’t worth it the way it is now, for me anyway, some liked it. These testers will likely be the base for my everything-but-the-kitchen-sink AS.

Fun video Chris. And the bingo prize is a surprise! Perhaps a sudoku book would be a good prize LOL

Shave #133 (286 Open Blade Shaves) of 2019:

Gear: Feather AC SS folding, Feather Pro blade, RR Game Changer .68, Bic Chrome Platinum, RR Big Bruce synth brush, A&E Revolution soap, Thayers Medicated, Myrsol K AS, and Chatillon Lux Lavande Poivre EdT to finish!

First use of A&E and Chatillon Lux products! Thanks @Dave in KY, really looking forward to the soaps the rest of this week!

Love the A&E soap.
You've hot to up those kitchen skills, it still involves using sharp objects!

Nice to see someone using Formula C, a summer favorite of mine.

Love the A&E soap.
You've hot to up those kitchen skills, it still involves using sharp objects!

Nice to see someone using Formula C, a summer favorite of mine.
Thanks! Yea, if anything ever happens to the missus, I’ll be hurting in the gourmet substances department lol.

Shave #140 (292 Open Blade Shaves) of 2019:

Gear: Feather AC SS folding, Feather Pro blade, RR Big Bruce synth brush, SV 70th Anniversary soap, generic witch hazel, Thayers Medicated, Speick AS, and Pitralon Classic AS to finish!

Yea, that just happened...get the popcorn!

Back