The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

GearNoir’s Shave Journal V-Companion : Musings

Whew! When you shave for that long, you can almost start all over again from the beginning when you’re done!

Nice work. And your side burns are intact.

Shave #148 (300 Open Blade Shaves) of 2019:

Gear: Feather AC SS folding, Feather Pro blade, Sorrentino 1st Anniversary badger brush, SV 70th Anniversary soap, Thayers Medicated, and SV 70th Anniversary AS to finish!

Finally up!

So I know I was out a week. But I see a video from Wednesday. with SV. But nothing yesterday?! Did your schedule change or are fighting a boss in a video game?

So I know I was out a week. But I see a video from Wednesday. with SV. But nothing yesterday?! Did your schedule change or are fighting a boss in a video game?
Was holding off for the Weck’s arrival. Should be one today if all goes well.

I'll take this opportunity to ask, if this is Journal V, where are I-IV and what went wrong that led you to this point? Well actually this is only the companion to Journal V, ahh I'm so confused.

I'll take this opportunity to ask, if this is Journal V, where are I-IV and what went wrong that led you to this point? Well actually this is only the companion to Journal V, ahh I'm so confused.
Lol it’s “v” as in “v-Log” or “video Log”.

Shave #155 (301 Open Blade Shaves) of 2019:

Gear: Weck Med Prep shavette, Personna blade, Gillette Fatboy (setting 3), Shark blade, Yaqi SF synth brush, CB Un Jour Gris soap, Thayers Medicated, and Skin Bracer AS (modern) to finish!

First shave and impressions of the Weck shavette!

Back