The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Fluffy’s Curmudgeon Cinema

Hey, liked the truck tour! I saw it and had to put in the ear buds so I could watch it right now.

Iron Throne is one of my favorites from CBL. From what I have noticed between the Premium and Tonsorial is that while the Premium soaps are slicker, the Tonsorial soaps have more cushion which is better for a straight. Again that's just what I have experienced.

Hey man...whatever speed it takes one to enjoy their shave 🤷‍♂️

Funny you still managed to break 20 minutes too 😛

Didn't watch the whole truck video although interesting, I'm familiar with most of the controls. I have driven some big trucks around the yard at a factory I worked at in PA. Worked in a warehouse and I'd jockey around 48 footers out of and into their bays so we could get things loaded and go home. Nice Russian shave (y)

Cool that you’re dad is gonna try his hand a making a brush handle!

Fun info on bikes. Always wish I had gotten into mechanical things a bit more. I’d love to have a bike at some point.

I don’t have a performance model. It’s the 85D. Supposed to be 0-60 in 3.75 and top speed of 155. 518hp and 485lb ft of torque.

You can watch YouTube videos of the P100D drag racing Lamborghinis and such.

Nice shave Ken. You covered a lot of territory. I've run Bridgestone BattleAxe Tires on my Valk(Not all cruisers are ridden slow ;) )and had chicken strips way to quick. I put too many miles on it so started running car tires....................I know, flaming death and all. I LOVE the spousal units sour dough bread. She just happened to make 3 loaves the other day (she's had a starter she's kept for years) And Ken is getting Skippy in the Dump Truck 😂 (y)
IMG_20200326_062019607.jpgrZuoIBN.gif

Bummer on the issue but at least it isn't something worse.

It sounds like you should be the TABAC Spokesman!

Man what a night/day! Glad the DIL and family are OK!

Sorry bout your troubles though; I’ve had something similar and also had to get an inspection, and a sonogram...from females. Awkward doesn’t begin to cover it! Hope it clears quickly!

Back