The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Fluffy’s Curmudgeon Cinema

@GearNoir
Yea I'll technically be off. But then SWMBO comes up with a honeydo list. So......if you have a week off. And work harden then when you punch a time clock. Is it a vacation? :eek:

Nice video Ken! I like the look of the razor, and that story was a good one. The different characters and commentary were worth the watch! Have a good one.

Glad the razor is a good one at least! It would be terrible to have gone through all that and have the razor suck :ROFLMAO:

I agree, every able person should give a traditional SR a decent try.

@Patelliott Thanks Pat. Glad it was interesting enough to comment on.
@Majorrich It is my Numbah 1 Japanese razor(y)
@GearNoir Yea Chris it would not be as good a story if it was a crappy razor. Honestly I have had great luck with every razor I have born in the Land of the Rising Sun. I hope I don't come off as a SR snob though. I love my Fatboy and Voskhods. And am always looking at DE razors on the bay. But am scared of going down yet another rabbit hole. You guys have some very nice hardware that requires no honing.
:unsure:

Extra Special Made Video. Cool story. I had to run some product in a 20 foot cube from Fairless Hills PA to Philly Airport and got turned around and down some alley roads I probably shouldn't have been on.........but I had AC at least 😎

I’m confused. Do we need a jury to determine if you’re a jackass or that’s just an individual thing? :ROFLMAO:

This would be the song playing in Ken’s inner mind scenario as he imagined himself hauling arse away from the crusty old man and his salt gun...

I haven't seen the splash but here's the EdT
Craftsmen is reasonabe but the Firepower they're proud of. I'd check with the seller of Craftsmen to see if they can get the other for you also.

Nice video Ken! Thanks for the shout out and the Mrs. really liked the idea! I too used the Green Valley Links soap and I paired it with a Lavender to see if it worked. Just out of curiosity, how long do you use the Voskhod blades before changing them out?

Back