The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Fluffy’s Curmudgeon Cinema

Oh thank goodness...he’s wearing pants this time 😜

Great story! Well worth the price of admission. And yes, the razor is Spider’s so it goes back home to him.

I cracked up when you said your supervisor was outside waiting 😂. The general public is already freaking out because of the great TP shortage of 2020, and now Ken is telling them they'll have to pay a toll to get home 😂. Definitely something I would have done.
Also I like the camera mount. I have some leftover wire at the house from putting in outlets in a few rooms, so I'll give it a try. Thanks for sharing Ken!

I can just picture the guy's panicked stuttering 😂 I've been offering my customers and extra service with their window cleaning. I ask if they want the regular cleaning solution or did they want for small upcharge my Anti-COVID-19 solution.....................a few blank looks as they considered it but most already know me pretty well and just say, sure Dave. Absolutely let's get the protective solution please. 😂😂😂

Nice job and if you check yes, it will still mail. It just goes ground ;)

PS - Go thru the stunt shaves and pick one out like the blindfolded shave 🤪

Nice job man! No sweat! Sorry I have to make ya purge your re :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for being a good sport!

@Dave in KY I'm beginning to think you were a postal worker in a past life. :unsure:
@GearNoir Thanks Chris it's fun to change it up. I have really been enjoying myself lately with all you guys here and with the generosity of everyone. So glad to have found the Cadre.

Oh man, the guilt! Sorry about all the cadre peer pressure forcing you to what must be one of the worst things you’ve done for a long time. I’d suggest maybe a fake mustache when you hit the post office. They have cameras in there.

@NurseDave
This place can make you do strange things. But I have to take personal responsibility for my actions. And honestly I was already messed up, waaaay before joining this site.
And yes it would have to a fake mustache. The missus hates them.

Glad the Rossa was good for you. I'd say a tub will give you more scent. That's the problem I have with samples. They aren't always consistent with a loading off the full tub experience. (y)

Back