The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Fluffy’s Curmudgeon Cinema

Yoga pants... either really good or really bad. Not a lot of inbetween.

Excellent Video and A true Tabac Gentlemen! Awesome Will be shaving with the FullTabac Card soon! Tabac is the Hi Karate of the Ages!

Thanks Dave. Clean shaven. Smelling good. Feeling good. Still curious to see if my other ATF makes the cut with @NurseDave Maybe we can get him on to "Team Cella'
May get me some of that Borotalco. sounds pretty skippy.

Love the Calgon reference! To me, it takes using the soap, the aftershave, and the cologne splash in the same shave to really appreciate the scent. I love Cella's performance, but I don't love the scent. I just picked up the Aloe Cella, and I like it better than the original Cella marzipan / cherry / almond vibe. The bathroom vent chick magnet! What does that Tabac Man smell like to you? I have not put my nose on that one. Great shave brother!

Will be watching the video shortly, and i might have to go full Tabac for my shave tomorrow!

Nice Video Ken ! And why are we waiting for Dave in KY to get back on track. I may not be liking the structure in my shaves but I have NOT taken a cheat day on my 1508.5. If I don't get credit for what I'm doing and going to be chided for failing , I might as well just let it go.............. :unsure: Have a good week Ken ;)

Yikes my humble apologies my friend. I must have watched your vid out of order.
For some reason I thought you skipped.
I shall try and pay better attention in the future.

Yikes my humble apologies my friend. I must have watched your vid out of order.
For some reason I thought you skipped.
I shall try and pay better attention in the future.
No worries, just wanted you to know I'm still going the course. I'm "Off the Wagon" according to @woodpusher on my off days. He see's it as a break up every other day. I'm thinking he has self-confidence issues that you couldn't understand ;) 😂

Someone posted that they were gonna want to get one of those. I had it and have other injectors so passed it on. Don't make me go find the post and quote it here.......maybe it was in a video. Enjoy and nice video !

Last edited:
Welcome to the wonderful world Of ‘Jectah Love! Yes the M-type is the adjustable model. They rock!

Back