The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Fluffy’s Curmudgeon Cinema

Yea Dave. The Duke Cannon have good stuff. Love my Tabac but I wish that someone one would be a US distributor for their (Maurer and Wirtz) complete product line. I would be their "Brand Ambassador'':cool: Can't believe they have not thought about teaming up with Amazon or some other domestic online retailer to get access to the US market.

For those of you that don’t follow my journal. But might want do a virtual ride along with me in my dump truck. Have to modify how I wear my body cam in the truck. But it turned out ok.

First video in a while. New brush. Work talk. And other ramblings. 22 minutes of your time will be wasted if you choose to watch. No refunds people. Not yet been rated by the Motion Picture Association. Parental advisory the actor in this vignette might not have been wearing pants during filming.

You heard him, guys! Sounds like if we just show up we get to drive a big snow plow!

Back