The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Fluffy’s Curmudgeon Cinema

That Video was EXCELLENT, and agree with everything you said, I agree with the New Space Suits. I remember as a kid during Apollo they had these dress up items called "Billy Blastoff" and the toy set helmet and suit looked the same...... Yes I had one.

As to your talc and face aerobics

giphy.gif
Wow Dave. Usually the Russian judge always gives us Americans a lower score. So does this make me the Nadia Comaneci of TSC face aerobic video's?

Great video Ken! After seeing the lather from Cella I may just have to buy some to try out. Also I agree with what you said. It sure would be nice if events like todays would bring the country together. And to your point about being old fashioned...I think you are in the right place for that!

Great video Ken! After seeing the lather from Cella I may just have to buy some to try out. Also I agree with what you said. It sure would be nice if events like todays would bring the country together. And to your point about being old fashioned...I think you are in the right place for that!
Dang Pat. If I would have known you would want to try it. I could have put some in with your razors. Don't by any. I"ll put some In an envelope for ya.

Dang Pat. If I would have known you would want to try it. I could have put some in with your razors. Don't by any. I"ll put some In an envelope for ya.

Unfortunately I saw this a little too late Ken...thank you for offering though! I boycotted Cella, Tabac, Arko, and Williams just out of stubbornness. Since people at another forum would disregard my initial inquiries and tell me what I need, like they were the government or something, I decided to resist authority.

YOU WIN the Internet! best video so far, fully entertaining and now not only will you have an Ambassador Meeting, but also CEC Jedi Council Meeting and CEC Operative Briefings See Muy Importante.

Caught your video during today's shave. I had plenty of great comments at the time. Now I forget them...

Back