The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Feather SS clone pass around.....maybe?

looking forward to the tundra vid once i get there. That is the only SV soap that i am particularly interested in at the moment

I understand if you prefer the feather but you probably could do a second pass with the clone and still be closer also. Anytime you do a second pass, you'll get more off. Some people only shave wtg multiple times. Just sayin. Nice comparison though and the better QC and tolerances would make it more comfy for sure.

probably could do a second pass with the clone and still be closer also.
Yes, I realize that and mentioned it during that part. I said it wasn’t the fairest of comparisons there. But the Feather was still more comfortable to use.

Yes, I realize that and mentioned it during that part. I said it wasn’t the fairest of comparisons there. But the Feather was still more comfortable to use.
.....and I acknowledged this is my post ;) You did with your awesome reviews, push me over the edge with a couple SV purchases in bound now 😂😂😂

Guys, get with it....

BLUF is a pre story summary. I’m giving you the summary of what I’m about to say, to garner interest and get you to continue reading, or at least give you the summary if you don’t want to read

TLDR is a post-summary. Written at the end, in case my write up is too wordy and you lose interest in the details... you scroll to the bottom to get the TLDR.

Back