The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

ETHOS - Name the product contest!

UPDATE:

Ok so I've narrowed it down to these and I need some darn help.. those that posted these can't vote for their own pick but they can vote for another members choice if they like it. Like I said I keep going back and forth. These are in no particular order and with some of the names I have reasons why the name would work.

1. Liquid Ice - It is a liquid and the name implies it's ice cold

2. Ice Dragon - Love the name ( love Dragons ) and I'd probably add the name Drops below the name
3. Absolute Zero - Self explanatory.
4. Sub Zero - Also self explanatory
5. Cool it down - I like as it implies that you can cool your shave soap or aftershave down to your liking
6, Cold as Ice - Like this one a lot and I looked it up and it would be ok to use the name because it's a phrase

So these are the ones that really hit a home run with me and now I'm stuck here and I need a little help from my friends.. So if you aren't one of the members who had one of these names you can pick a choice. Or if you are one of the people that picked one of these and you like another members pick you can surely voice your approval. Like I said I need help here because I like them and all for different reasons but obviouly I can only pick one!!

Thanks guys and I'll pick the winner tonight.

Back