The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

ETHOS - Name the product contest!

Dragonsbeard

Shave Enthusiast
Artisan Retailer
UPDATE!

Ok in these crazy times sometimes you gotta have some fun and I figured of all the Shaving groups and forums I've been on this is the one with the most humor and I like that. I don't respond with comments to often but at night when I"m in bed I'm looking at the site and I find myself hitting the 🤣 button a lot. So thanks guys cause sometimes you just need a good laugh nowadays.

Anyway it's time for a contest, some fun and a little help from my shaving brethren.

So as seen in the photo below is a new bottle that will be added to a new ETHOS Collection I'm putting together. I think I have a name for the Collection and I'll disclose it once I've made a firm decision on that.

So this new product won't take me long to get it out as I just got the bottles and I've already ordered all the ingredients and their on their way. What I don't have is a name for this product. It's going to be an icy cold solution and I've got my own formula for this product as I've been playing in the labs with this for about a month now. This is a white painted glass dropper bottle with the silver cap so I've got to get a name for the product so I can order the labels for it. So I got to thinking why not make this a " Name that product " contest. Everyone gets to pick a name that best describes the product. I can tell you the formula is all natural and it will be an icy cold concentration so you can take and add some drops to your shaving bowl or brush or even a Skin Food splash if you choose. I would also highly recommend you not take it right from the bottle and put it directly on your face and make sure you wash your hands afterwards if you get it on your hands.

So here's the way it will go:

1. You can pick 2 names either in one post or in 2 different posts as you may think of one you like better at a later time.
2. Next Sunday I will pick a winner and the winning name will appear on the label of the product. Please no more than 3 words in the name as I won't have enough label space for more.
3. The winner will get one of the first bottles of the product along with a bottle of either Pineapple Noir, Lavender or unscented Skin Food Splash. It's your choice and they will be shipped to your door.

So the contest begins now!

I can't wait to hear what some of you come up with!

Thanks Cadre!

LMYuYwUbT8q9JXscv2334Q.jpg

Last edited:
My first submission will be “Brise Fraîche”.

Ok what does it mean and what language my friend.. do I have to copy and paste and do a search LOL

Just did a search and it means " Cool Breeze in French! My friend it's a lot colder than that LOL Ice cold breeze like when a penguin father watches over the egg while the mama penguin is off on her northern vacation lol

Last edited:
Back