The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

ETHOS - Name the product contest!

Cold as Ice

Too much fun you can have with that.

Ice Dragon runner up.

Personally I think a lot of the others are a little generic, that might be a good thing though. One man’s opinion.

Last edited:
Feel free to choose any of my collection name suggestions 🤪

Unless it doesn't fit with where you're headed, Ice Dragon gets the nod here as well.

Well, I can’t choose Ice Dragon, because it was mine..... but I still think it’s the best name.

After that it’s a tie between Liquid Ice and Absolute Zero.

UPDATE:

So I want to thank everyone for all the input and great names you've submitted and it's pretty obvious as to which one you all like the best and to be honest it was in my top 3 as I was narrowing it down myself so the name of the product will be called " Ice Dragon " and @Spider KJ will be getting a bottle of " Ice Dragon " the set of his choice of Shave Soap @ Skin Food Splash and also you can pick your set now out of what I have to offer or wait until there are more releases that are coming up soon. Your choice KJ.. so thank you for picking me a good name for my new product and congrats on winning this contest and let me know what you'd like to do.

I like the way this went and if I get in this situation I plan on doing more of these contests as it was fun!

Thanks guys! Much appreciated!

Late to the game and couldn't have chosen mine but I was down for Ice Dragon and knew it was best as soon as KJ posted it. CONGRATS @Spider Thanks @Dragonsbeard for the fun !!

Thanks Dave and it did catch my attention as soon as he posted it as well with a couple of others but in the end I'm pretty sure I've got a good name. Now I have to get the graphics to match the name.

Liked the Ice Dragon name. Good job KJ.

Not sure about adding drops to the name. All I keep seeing is Ice Dragon Droppings. :unsure:

LMAO!

I thought the same thing after I posted it up and I decided to drop the word drops! I think with the dropper cap on the bottle folks can figure out themselves that there's a liquid or maybe a serum in the bottle so yeah that word drops is history! Good catch and we were on the same page! LOL

LMAO!

I thought the same thing after I posted it up and I decided to drop the word drops! I think with the dropper cap on the bottle folks can figure out themselves that there's a liquid or maybe a serum in the bottle so yeah that word drops is history! Good catch and we were on the same page! LOL
So do I win anything? 🤪 🤪 🤪

Back